characters

The Keeper of The Stars
"I tore down every last star from the sky, and even then, it burned. That is how I knew I was the queen of everything beautiful."

age: lost count; prehistoric; appears late teens to early twentiesvirtue: immortality; blesses virtues to celestial beings; holder of all virtues

virtue: immortality; blesses virtues to celestial beings; holder of all virtues

The Keeper is the goddess of the celestial bodies. As the first woman in the cold, barren world, she was told by the constellations that her life was dictated and predetermined by them. Indignant, she extended her reach and conquered the entire universe because she believed her life belonged to her. As result, she became the goddess of the stars.

Vega

"I revel in the fact that I am a star, even though I may not be the one that shines the brightest."

age: lost count, appears to be in the mid-40svirtue: force field Vega is the spirit of the star Vega and was chosen by the Keeper of The Stars to gather and guide the Zodiacs to restore the Heart of Reality

virtue: force field
Vega is the spirit of the star Vega and was chosen by the Keeper of The Stars to gather and guide the Zodiacs to restore the Heart of Reality. Despite normally making wise decisions, he doesn't know a thing about young people. He gives the Zodiacs a bit too much freedom. With his hands full with the children, he is also responsible for reporting back to the Keeper.

Aries
"if you don't terrify people even a little bit- then what's the point?"

Aries"if you don't terrify people even a little bit- then what's the point?"