watering plants

Cancer shrieked. A thin, tired boy was strung across his lap. Scorpio woke with a groaned response.

"Can you not scream at seven in the morning." Libra beamed brightly.

"I wasn't told that Scorpio would be here."

Leo pointed, "We're in New York City... looking for Capricorn. He said he was in Battery Park but..."

It turns out New York City is enormous. Finding Capricorn in New York would be harder than finding the hay in the needle stack. Yes, indeed. A hay in the needle stack. The group split and searched the sandy beaches for Capricorn.

Leo, Taurus, and Pisces were on the far side of the shore. Leo had his ripped blue jeans rolled up and had his sneakers swung behind his back like he was carrying a sack. The two girls called his name out.

Leo walked on the wet parts of the sand and admired the prints his feet made in the sand. In the distance, his eyes fixated on a person. It was weird.

He guessed from the height it was a girl. She had short hair and from what he saw, she was extremely ordinary. It looked like she was walking upon the waves, which was not by any means ordinary.

"Uh... Pisces? Taurus?"

Taurus looked back, "What is it?"

"I don't... know?"

Taurus muttered under her breath, "That's not new."

He pointed at the silhouette that became increasingly more visible. Pisces waved at the girl, "Hey sweetie! Are you a Celestial?"

"What?" the figure called back, "Of course I am."

A pillar of water rose from the ocean and the figure projected it towards Leo.

"See!" She smiled, "It me! ta-da!"

Aquarius revealed herself, lauding herself with her aim. Leo was not amused. He was passed out on the sand, soaked in ocean water. Taurus began to tangle her in vines and prickly fauna.

"That's my boyfriend, you clown!"

"If you had my virtue, you would do the same." She choked as Taurus tightened her ferns around her.

Aquarius struggled to move her arms so she improvised, "Let me go, holy shit!"

"No!" she clasped the weeds, "You're essential but not needed!"

"I swear to god, I will flood this entire city if you don't let me go."

Taurus made the vines wrap around tighter and grow thicker, "You're bluffing."

She was, Aquarius hadn't tried controlling water without her hands but Pisces came to her rescue. Well... sort of.

"Taurus... you should let her go."

"She tried killing Leo!"

Aquarius rolled her eyes, "You are so dramatic. He said that my virtue was useless, I was exclusively proving him otherwise."

"What?"

"In case you haven't noticed, Leo and I are the fuck around and find out sort of people."

Taurus had enough of this annoying Air spirit. She covered her mouth with enormous maple leaves.

"Oh so am I the bad guy now?" she mumbled.

Pisces did not think this was necessary but if she was being honest, she didn't want to make Taurus mad. She just hoped that Aquarius would comply.