disappear

Aries stomped through the room, jerking Vega by the collar of his suit as he was still restrained to his chair by rope. Aries's hands left burn marks on his neck as his hands hadn't cooled. If his clothes hadn't been able to withstand incredible temperatures, it would definitely be charred.

Vega's wrists stung against his restraints that tugged against the chair and the rope. Aries had no intention of considering Vega's distress. His vision saw red as he was clouded with rage. His face got close to his, as his hot breath huffed, outraged.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't blow your brains to pieces, right this second," Aries shouted, spitting in his face. He held his fist up as it accumulated heat. Vega watched, bewildered, frightened, and wide-eyed.

Sagittarius and Leo held him back. Leo pleaded, "Aries wait a minute-"

He trembled, lowering his arm, "What the hell, Leo? He... he-"

"Leo's right, you need to stop," Scorpio entered, "The Vega who pushed us off the stairs? That wasn't him."

"H- how do you know?" Taurus astonishedly asked. 

"They must've captured him in the portal..." Capricorn contrived. The fact that Vega had his hair pulled back as he did before the portal, and his boots seemed like the authentic ones the Keeper gifted them, it was definitely Vega. Plus, he exhibited the same mannerisms and scent as the Vega they knew.

Aries dropped Vega from his grasp, he almost spoke before he was interrupted by a quiet clash and a muffled clamor.

"What was that?" Gemini shone his beam in the direction. Skid black marks were traced on the ground that belonged to their boots.

"It looks like someone... tripped?" Scorpio examined the floor. He looked around, nobody seemed to be missing.

"I think someone may have gotten their foot stuck on the metal," Capricorn inspected.

"Sorry guys, wrong place wrong time. What's the problem," Aquarius smiled.

"I guess... nothing." Cancer eyed her unusual smile. He rolled his eyes it was most likely her just being her.
Aries removed the gagged from Vega.

"What did they say to you?" Taurus asked, "Do you have any information?"

Vega nodded, rubbing his wrist as Libra tended to his minor injuries, "Eris and Orion are sabotaging our mission to restore the Heart.".

Cancer's stomach churned as he spoke, his knees became weak and his face drained of color, " O- Orion... like the celestial?"

"Yeah, who else?"

"I- I think I'm gonna be sick."

Aquarius followed him as he hunched over in distraught.

"I think I know her," Pisces recounted, "Famously anti-Keeper. She probably also believes the universe doesn't deserve to exist."

"Out of spite? or does she actually hate the universe?" Leo questioned.

Virgo added, "I've heard of her... she's extremely manipulative, always says the right things, and a goddess in the field of speech and persuasion."

It's a dangerous mix that she possesses. She must be a manipulation machine. It's to be expected she gets what she wants, probably in every situation. Except for this one, of course.

"Then who could she working with, eloquence can only get you so far," Aquarius contested, "Whoever she's working with must be able to slip through cracks."

"Yeah," Virgo responded, "I highly doubt she could do this alone, no matter how good she is with people."

"I know who they are, the person she's working with." Vega sighed, "Their name's Eris. They accompanied me during our mission to restore the heart."