11. DON

*severely unedited*
Sorry in advance but thanks for reading.

Josephine.

The name of the person who enraptured him. The girl with the most beautiful smile and most amazing personality.

He had never met anyone who has enamoured him like that, or at all.

'She truly is special,' he thought with a gleeful look on his face.

He couldn't wait to see her again on Thursday for their date.

Just the thought made him feel tingly. A feeling he has never felt before with anyone.

Solero nudged his shoulder, breaking him out of his thoughts.

"What's wrong with you? Are you sick or something?" He asked his friend.

"No, I am not sick," Donatello replied, "why?"

"You're smiling," sang Solero with a smirk.

Donatello's face went back neutral, "None of your business," He said coldly before walking away.

Solero shrugged and shook his head, "I would never understand him."

--------

Donatello sat in his office, looking at some files.

He sighed, frustrated as he read a particular email from one of his informants.

The Irish Mafia was getting reckless and they are starting to jeopardize the entire underground.

Worse yet, the Irish Mafia is one of their allies.

Lately, Mafia syndicates are getting more attention from the FBI.

It gets annoying when they won't give up.

Donatello called his second in command, Vesper Bianchi.

"I want you to set up a meeting with Cian Byrne," He demanded.

Cian Byrne is the leader of the Irish. They were close friends when they were younger. However, that changed when they took over their respective Mafias.

"Yes sir," Vesper replied in a deep tone.

Donatello hung up and leaned back in his chair. He sighed loudly when he heard a knock on his office door.

"Enter," He said.

Domenico strode in and plopped himself on the couch, causing his brother to glare at him.

"What the fuck do you want?" He asked, his jaw clenched.

"Can't I visit my brother?" Dominic replied, teasingly.

Donatello groaned.

"What's got your knickers in a bunch?" Domenico asked in a British accent.

"The Irish," He replied.

"Cian is just going through some things. Did you know that his mom got sick? Cancer, I heard." Domenico said.

The Don looked at him in confusion, "How the hell did you know that?"

"From a friend," He shrugged.

Donatello nodded.

"Dad wants you to come for dinner," Domenico blurted out.

Donatello facepalmed, "what did I tell you to say when he asks?"

"That you are busy and have important work to do," Nico recited.

Nico knew that his brother tries his best to avoid meeting his parents because all they ask is if he found a wife yet.

To Domenico, it's amusing and he is happy that they're on his brother's case and not his.

Well, not for long. He knew Donatello found someone, he just doesn't know who.

Nico can read his brother very well and from the moment he saw him, he noticed a slight change.

He is still the angry, hardass he has always been, but he has a new glint in his eye that he only sees when his dad looks at his mom.

He wanted to ask him about it but decided that he'll wait for him to introduce her to the family.

He can't wait to see the girl that caught his brother's eyes. She must be special if she managed to reel him in.

Donatello shoved him, not harshly but not gently either.

"Fine, I'll be there. But only this one time."

Domenico couldn't contain his grin. He side hugged his brother and practically skipped out of the office.

The Don shook his head, "Idiot."

Then he went back to work, thinking about his newfound interest.