47. FIN

*Unedited*

"When you said let's go out, I did not think you meant to a club," Josephine said as she looked out the car window at the building.

There was a long line waiting to enter.

"I wanted to let loose," Theo shrugged and grinned at her.

She sighed at her older brother.

She, Theo, Donatello and Hayes came in one car, while the others took another.

They exited the car and Theo gave the keys to the valet, who was shaking in fear as he saw Donatello and her brothers.

Fin shook her head and walked beside Donatello, up to the bouncer.

She turned to Theodore, "Where are the others and how the hell did you convince Vesper to let me come here?" She asked.

"They're already here and as for our older brother, I just used my undeniable charm," He replied with a half-smirk.

She mentally facepalmed.

As soon as the bouncer saw her boyfriend, he immediately let them through.

She raised an eyebrow at Donatello, who seemed to be used to that type of reaction. He smirked and pecked her cheek. 

She rolled her eyes and walked into the club. Fin has been to a few, but never to actually enjoy herself as she only went to them for missions.

They walked up the stairs to the VIP area and found the rest of them.

Vesper already had an amber liquid in his hand.

She sat beside her brother and plucked the drink out of his hand, downing it in one go.

"I needed that," She sighed, relaxing back in the seat.

Josephine shrugged as she saw him glaring at her. He shook his head but didn't say anything.

"Let's dance!" Theo shouted gleefully. He grabbed Josephine's hand and pulled her up. Fin looked at her boyfriend for help and he shrugged, smiling lazily at her and then turned to Anatoly. 

She glared at his back as she walked away with Theodore.

They went to the dance floor.

She let him lead her in the dance and eventually they were joined by the rest of them, except Hayes. She saw him talking to a pretty redhead with his hand around her waist. 

Josephine laughed when Theo and Anatoly started to do some funny dance. She joined them for a few minutes before dancing to her own rhythm.

Donatello stood behind her, placing his hands on her hips and his head nuzzled into her shoulder. She sighed happily as they slowly swayed, lost in each other's embrace. The entire club faded away and they were the only ones there, but of course, there was always someone to interrupt them.

A male stumbled drunk, into them and if Donatello wasn't holding her Fin would have fallen.

"Watch where you're going," The highly intoxicated man shouted, even though he was the one to bump into them. He didn't seem to realize who he was talking to.

He stumbled away and Donatello was about to go after him but Josephine held him back. She shook her head and tugged him closer to her.

"It's okay," She said rubbing his chest to calm him down. It always worked when he was angry or upset.

He signaled for the security to take the man out of the club and they immediately latched onto the male's arms and dragged him out of the place. He protested but was silenced by a fist to his face. They disappeared in the crowd, away from the couple's sight.

Donatello looked down at her and clashed their lips together. She instantly responded. He needed to calm down a little more before he goes in for a kill.

They pulled away moments after, breathing heavily.

"I love you," He whispered and she heard him even if there was pounding music around them.

She replied giving him a chaste kiss, "I love you too."

He grinned and hugged her close to him, "Let's get out of here," He said.

She nodded and looked around for her brothers. While she was with Telly, they disappeared, each going their own way to have their own type of fun.

She spotted Hayes, who was still with the redhead. They were talking animatedly and he had a look on his face she had never seen on him before.

'He likes her,' Fin thought to herself, smiling widely before walking up to them.

She tapped his shoulder, catching his attention. "What's up?" He asked his sister.

"Donatello and I are leaving. I just wanted to tell one of you. If you see the others tell them," she said and then turned to the girl who has him all smiley.

"I'm Josephine," She introduced herself, sticking her hand out for the girl to take.

She shook her hand. "I'm Mina," She replied with a small smile.

"Nice to meet you," She said to the redhead before turning to her brother, "See you later, fratello." She kissed his cheek and left him.

Fin held Donatello's hand and they left the club together.