8) What I've always wanted Pt.2

A couple weeks have gone by and the duo were still getting used to having a child in their house. 

They did end up getting help from their friends, like helping them find the right sizing in clothes for little kids, but mostly they tried to figure things out on their own. 

"COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE MONSTER, ITS TIME FOR YOUR BATH" An angry Katsuki ran after a naked Ikutsuki, which was what they decided to name the little boy after mixing both of their names together. 

"Hey, hey, how about I help. Ikutsuki, would you mind me joining you today? I think I also need a bath. You can bring your toys and we can wash together! How does that sound?" Izuku bent down to talk to the boy, who readily complied and ran after his toys to bring to the bath. "I wanna bwing All Might!"

They got the water ready and started washing each other in the tub, leaving the bathroom a huge mess with water all over the place. Katsuki came in to check on both of them, and found them covered with soap bubbles and playing with the toys that Ikutsuki had brought. Katsuki turned his head around to cover his red face as he tried to control himself and not think about how adorable his husband and his baby looked together in the tub. 

"Hey Kacchan! Wanna join me and the world's future number one hero?" Izuku raised a Deku action figure as he pretended to interact with Ikutsuki's All Might action figure. 

"Fine, move aside. I already left Iku's pj's ready for him in the room when he decides to come out." Katsuki stripped his clothes and got in the tub. 

"Daddy wanna play too?" Ikutsuki said, handing him over his action figure. 

"Only if I get to defeat Hero Deku!" He said, taking the action figure. 

The next day, Ikutsuki woke Izuku and Katsuki up by jumping on their bed. 

"Damnit Ikutsuki, it's 7 in the morning for fuck's sake" Katsuki groaned and stuffed his face in his pillow, making his voice drown out. Izuku only sat up and reprimanded Katsuki. 

"Kacchan, don't cuss around the child." He yawned. "You stay here and I'll give him his breakfast, maybe he'll nap early later." 

Izuku took Ikutsuki in his arms as he carried him to the table and gave him his waffle with a few apple slices on the side with his sippy cup of milk. Izuku just ate a single waffle seeing as he was still pretty tired and made himself some coffee. 

After they were done, Izuku ignored the mess and went to sit down to watch some cartoons with the boy, but only ended up falling asleep half an hour later. 

Katsuki woke up not long after and cleaned up the mess Izuku had made, making sure not to wake him up while keeping an eye on Ikutsuki. Then he went to sit down next to his husband and talked to Ikutsuki while Izuku slept. 

A big thump woke Izuku up and he realized he had fallen asleep. He looked around frantically to look for his baby only to find Ikutsuki jumping on top of Katsuki and Katsuki making a fake hurt sound. 

"Nooo! Seems like you beat me again! I'll capture you one day!" Katsuki looked over at Izuku and give him a smile. "And you need to take better care of our son. He could've burned down the house."

"Sorry! I hadn't realized I fell asleep. Thanks for looking after him. Though I doubt he can burn the house down yet," Izuku laughed at the silly thought. 

Ikutsuki started whining, saying he wanted his toy back which had fallen to the floor. He reached out to grab it, still too far away from it since he was sitting in Katsuki's lap, when the toy suddenly exploded. Nothing too big, but the fire caused some damage to the toy.