10) BakuDeku- PTSD

(Warning- slight smut)

"mmh Kacchan~ oh! That feels so good!" Deku moaned in Katsuki's ear. 

They were in Katsuki's room going at it again like every other Friday night. It had become almost like a routine for them, 'a way to relieve stress for the week' as Katsuki once put it. 

"Deku, you little shit, shut the fuck up before you wake up the entire building!" Katsuki whisper-yelled. 

"ah~ sorry Kacchan, I didn't reali- ah, didn't realize.. I-I'll try to keep it down" Izuku managed to somehow lower his voice in hopes it doesn't upset his boyfriend of two years. Unfortunately for him, Katsuki had thrusted into him again into the spot he had repeatedly hit, the spot that made Izuku feel like melting and exploding at the same time, however that made sense, and made Izuku moan out loud, much louder than he had before. 

"Alright that's enough. Time to try something new. I've been thinking about trying this for a while now anyway so might as well just try it now" Katsuki stopped, still in Izuku, and looked down at his face with a smirk playing at his lips. 

Izuku squirmed under him, wanting to get more attention down there instead of stopping to talk. "W-what do you mean?" He says, but really he was just focused on grinding his lower half. Doing the action himself while still under Katsuki seemed to be more of a challenge than he thought. 

"Everytime you're loud I'm gonna choke you. Just say 'Katsudon' if you don't like it" Katsuki replied with teasing smile and continued to give Deku his very much needed attention as he continued to thrust in him again. 

He reached a hand over, traveling across Deku's bare stomach, feeling across his toned abdomen, going over his chest and slightly running his fingers over his nipples which received another little moan of pleasure. 

He continued upwards towards his neck. At first he laid his hand there, just resting over the soft skin. He had never tried anything like this before. Sure, they've tried different things in the bedroom, but choking was definitely something they have not tried. 

He slowly started gripping his neck, slowly to make sure this was okay. He checked Deku's face for any reaction but saw none. Deku was way too into his thrusting to notice anything. 'This damn nerd' he thought, but smiled nonetheless. 

He gripped tighter, and at first there was still no response. Deku moaned loudly again and Katsuki took this opportunity to hold his grip tighter, to remind Izuku to keep his voice down. 

It wasn't until a moment later that Izuku reacted to what was going on, desperately reaching out a hand towards Katsuki's arm to try to push it away. Just then, he remembered the safety word that Katsuki had implemented. 

"KATSUDON!" Deku yelled at the top of his lungs as he unconsciously used One for All to punch Katsuki in his gut. 

That sent Katsuki flying across his dorm, hitting the door as he landed on the ground, bending over in pain as he held his arms across his abdomen where Deku had punched him. 

"What the.." Katsuki coughed. "..fuck was that for?!"

Izuku immediately ran up to him, arms flailing around, anywhere but near Katsuki. He didn't want to upset him again, though it already seemed like he had. 

"Ahh! Kacchan! Are you okay?! I'm so sorry! I swear I didn't mean to do that! My body just reacted on it's own! Can you get up? Maybe you should let Recovery Girl get a look--"

"Are you stupid?! There's no way I'm going! How the hell am I supposed to explain to the granny how my very own stupid boyfriend punched me in the gut while we were having se-"