12) BakuDeku- "I'm Taking the Next Two Days Off"

(*WARNING- SMUT CONTENT AHEAD.)

Izuku checked the time for the 20th time again. 

9:34 pm.

He bit his lip, thinking if it was a good idea for him to start on his own or wait for his boyfriend to come home. 

Izuku and Katsuki had been on a trip to Osaka as a part of a three day mission. Well, it was more like Katsuki's mission and Izuku just wanted to tag along. The effort to stay with his boyfriend was all in vain when he realized he wouldn't actually see him for the three days. 

Now, Izuku could hardly wait for his boyfriend to come back home tonight. Katsuki did promise to give him a special treat if he was patient after all. 

Izuku decided he should prepare himself for when Katsuki came home, totally not because he could hardly control his horny thoughts as he thought about what Katsuki would do to him. 

He took out his anal vibrator, his cock ring, and the lube and sat at the edge of the bed. With his boxers already off, he stroke his member the way he usually does, slow and long strokes to start off easy. 

He took the lube and spread it across his hand, reaching down to his ass to stick his finger in. He thrusted his finger in while simultaneously stroking his dick, getting him used to the way it feels. It was nothing compared to Katsuki. It was like comparing a little pebble to a boulder. The thought of that only made Izuku's dick throb even more. 

He grabbed the vibrator and set it on the first setting, sticking it in slowly, not wanting to tease himself the way his boyfriend would. 

"Oh, fuckkk," he let out, letting his head fall back in pleasure. He continued stroking his member, a little more faster now due to the stimulation he received. 

Moving the vibrator around, he started to pick up his speed as his body started to get used to the first setting on the vibrator. He switched it to the second setting. 

Now with the vibrator at a higher speed, Izuku laid back on his hotel bed as he let the pleasure take over his body. But this wasn't enough. Not nearly enough. He needed Katsuki, and he needed him now. 

Stroking his member at a faster pace, he let out a few muffled airy moans. 

He glanced at the clock again and it read 9:50 pm. Kacchan sure was taking his sweet time. Surely he wouldn't mind if he came once, right?

Stroking faster and setting the speed on the third setting, he let himself relax completely and started arching his back when it felt good. He moaned into the dark room, little beads of sweat rolling down his face as he felt himself get closer to his climax. 

"Can't even be patient enough to wait for me?" Katsuki stood at the entrance of the room, arms folded and scowling hard enough to see the lines forming on his forehead. 

"K-Kacchan," Izuku breathily said, taking his hand off his member but keeping the vibrator in. "How long have you been standing there?"

Katsuki growled, his scowl growing deeper. "Long enough to make me hard. I hope you know you'll be punished for not waiting for me to come back."

Izuku smiled sheepishly, as if this wasn't what he was hoping for all this time. "Sorry."

Katsuki crossed the room in big strides, taking off his shirt on the way and throwing his pants across the room. 

"You don't wanna shower first?" Izuku teased, rubbing his knees together and squirming right under him. Katsuki took his knees and spread them apart, a little too forcefully as he stared Izuku down. "Hell no," his deep voice replied.