> 7 <

Next day

At Practice

"Captain, I'm leaving!" Hinata said waving his hands.

"Ah wait Hinata" Daichi said.
Hinata stopped as soon he heard Wait.

"Yes, Daichi-san?" Hinata said.

"Last time you said you came from Teiko right?" Daichi asked.

Hinata tilted his head to the side making him look innocent and cute
"Yes I did, Is there something wrong?" Hinata asked.

"No we just wanted to ask you if you know someone Named "Kuroko Tetsuya" there" Suga said.

"Ah, Suga-san, I kinda don't" Hinata lied.

"Kinda?" Suga asked.

"Im not that close to him But I do know him" Hinata Lied.

Tsukishima has Butted in
"Isn't Teiko for Smart people. How can you an Shrimpy make it there?" Tsukishima said.

"I dont really know but Akashi said 'We saw how high and fast you were when you were playing volleyball, can you try out for our basketball?' he said to me" Hinata explained 

Hinata's POV

5 seconds Earlier.

"No we just wanted to ask you if you know someone Named "Kuroko Tetsuya" there" Suga asked me.

'Tetsu? what do they want from tetsu?' I thought. 

"Ah, Suga-san, I kinda don't" I lied.

'Im busy with Tetsu, I can't really deal with my team right now' I thought.

"Kinda?" Suga asked me.

"Im not that close to him But I do know him" I said.

'What am I saying? Tetsu is my favorite student' I thought.

"Isn't Teiko for Smart people. How can you an Shrimpy make it there?" Tsukishima butted in. 

'What do you know? Im Smart! I just don't want to be pested by my Former Students' I thought 

"I don't really know but Akashi said 'We saw how high and fast you were when you were playing volleyball, can you try out for our basketball?' he said to me" I explained 

'Who am I fooling? Akashi Forced me to join them the moment he stared at my eyes' I thought then sweat drop.

"Did you accept?" Bakayama asked (Kageyama).

"No, why would I?" I answered
'Yes I did, I was FORCED to, well not soon after I became his teacher, but still couldn't change his attitude' I thought

"Do you know where Kuroko is?" Suga asked.

'I do but why do you want to know?' I thought.

"Not really" I said.

"Well thanks Anyways" Suga said.

"Sorry if I didn't help much" I said leaving. 

'What do they want from Tetsu anyways?' I thought.

'Are they...Looking for me?' I thought.

Time skip, At Seirin

3rd Person POV After Seirin practiced.

"Im here" Hinata said. 

"Ah Hinata!" Riko said spotting Hinata at the Gym doors.

"Riko-san I heard from Taiga that you wanted me to train them?" Hinata asked.

"Ah, I did! Now, Why did you asked for another week?" Riko asked while the team gather behind her listening to their conversation.

"I met akashi Right after I met Kise after He talked to the duo" Hinata said, Shocking Kagami. 

"You were There?!" Kagami said.

"No, It was just a coincidence that I spotted you guys" Hinata said.

"What did akashi-san do?" Kuroko Asked.

"He just, well Tried to ask me to join them or Train somebody" Hinata said.

"Tried?" Junpei asked.

"I Stopped Him right after I realized what he was going to asked me" Hinata said.

"How did you know then?" Shun asked.

Hinata sighed, Riko then Hit Shun's head using her Clip board.

"Hinata is their Teacher who Taught them and helped them awaken their Talent or so called 'Miracle' " Riko said looking at Hinata.

"How did you even awaken your talent?" Riko looked at Hinata who suddenly went stiff.
Kuroko then noticed That his former teacher was very uncomfortable about the question.

"Hinata-san you don't need to answ-"

"When I was teaching them separately, I was with akashi when it happened...I was...Teaching him how on what I thought was the best for him" Hinata Gulped.

"Then I suddenly saw what was the best for akashi and saw he had the potential of playing as a Emperor on the court" Hinata said.

"And?" Kagami asked, Hinata looked at him and sighed.

"I thought it was nothing and continued playing and teaching them until..." Hinata looked down on his hands.

"My Styles suddenly became better and hard to copy...kise couldn't even do it...I ignored it and continued on teaching them until I noticed that..." Hinata made a fist with his hand.

"They were adapting on the Styles I taught them..." Hinata said.

"Isnt that normal?" Kagami said.

"No, not at all...they adapted to it way too much, I became scared of what would happened if I continued teaching them and left without a word" Hinata finished and looked towards tetsu.

"But you failed" Kuroko said.

"I know that and I can't change that" Hinata said. But then Looked at them
"But im sure you can" Hinata said looking at Kuroko with a slight smile.

"Me? Im just a shadow?" Kuroko said.

Hinata laughed.
"Look at me! Im a light yet also a shadow!" Hinata said with pride.

"But Hinata-san I never saw you as a shadow?" Kuroko said.

"I always had been a shadow and a light in Volleyball, Because every player who plays it becomes a light by their own unique way" Hinata said looking at the door.

"So Tetsu...I Hope you can change the Mistake I did before, And lead them back on the right path of basketball" Hinata said 

"But If I cant?" Kuroko asked.

Hinata looked at him then Seirin
"I never said for you to do it alone, So im asking you all! Please, Win the Spring Inter-high!" Hinata said bowing at the seirin shocking them all.

"H-hinata-kun you don't need to do that!" Riko said lifting Hinata up.

The door suddenly swung open.

"Ah, Tetsu, Shoyo" A guy said with a Dark Blue hair resembling None other than

"Aomine" Kagami said.

"Ah Taiga" Aomine said, Then looked straight at Hinata.

"Shoyo" Aomine called.

"Kuroko why does Hinata hate Aomine?" asked Hyuuga.

Kuroko looked at his two former teammates and noticed the tension in the air they created. 

"Sho-" Aomine was cut off by Kagami.

"Oi Aomine! 1 On 1 Me!" Kagami said gaining the blue head's attention.

"Oh? so you think a month can make a difference in our last duel?" Aomine laughed.
"In your dreams" Aomine said "Fine, I accept" Aomine said then looked at Hinata again.

"I'll show you Shoyo that your the only shadow and light that can stand next to me" Aomine said, Not knowing that a certail Teal head was bitting his lips.

Hinata turned to Kuroko and pat his shoulder almost telling him that he was leaving, Kuroko then grabbed Hinata's hands telling him to watch the match before leaving.

Hinata looked at Tetsu and sighed, paying attention to the showdown on front of them.