basic Ideas for the new version(Hope you like it)

Ch1: Hinata finds out Tetsu lost due to a certain somebody not being able to play (Kagami)

Ch2:Seirin meets Hinata for the first time, Unknowingly underestimating him for his height.

ch3:Seirin watches Hinata and Kagami play a 1v1

(Fun fact, Hinata can jump way higher than kagami???.
According to Buddy! Magazine, Hinata's peak height that he can vertically jump is calculated to be approximately 3'6" high. This vertical jumping height is not impossible to achieve, as , reached a vertical jump height of 3'5" high; however, it is extremely unlikely in the real world of high school sports, Source:https://gamerant.com/haikyuu-how-hinata-can-fly-high/)
(Kagami's jump analysis is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/2cahti/kagamis_vertical_jump_height_kuroko_no_basket/)
(Maybe not much cannon but hey! I had fun)
(Kagami Jumps around: 50cm while in zone he jumps around 56)
(Hinata based on the manga was estimated to jump around 350cm... unfucking real right? let's make it more Belivable by adjusting it to just 78 alr? capiche)

ch4: Kagami acknowledge hinata to be his trainer and accepts the challange of the training.

ch5: filler chapter, Just chatting while eating riko's abomination of curry with medicines...

ch6: karasuno gets suspicious with hinata's change of behavior (cuz he's too serious) Plus he's writing down on a notepad about something? (HINATA?? STUDYING??)

ch7: Kise appears in Karasuno, Asking Hinata to train him once more after losing to aomine.
hinata refused him tho.

ch8: goddess kiyoko got curious and searched up Kise's background and saw hinata's name within the Teiko high, She brushed it off thinking it was the volleyball team's list.

ch9: Hinata spends time practicing with karasuno, accidentally dazing out and getting hit by a ball, The team gets even more suspicious but tries to mind their business.

ch10: Kise appeared to be with the seirin, bothering kuroko until Hinata arrived, begging him to train him, even just for a few days (Cuz no way he's learning anything properly in 1 day)

ch11: Hinata teaches Kuroko a new trick, scolded kagami for his temper, and gave riko a schedule cuz he's also busy with volleyball.

ch12:Ukai gets them a practice collab with Aoba Johsai High (oikawa's school) cuz for kageyama and sugamama (Imma be spoiling the 3rd years don't ask why)

ch13: momoi satsuki accidentally leaks to aomine about hinata's location, which resulted with aomine storming in the gym which he barely dodges a volleyball to the face.

ch14: Hinata goes to grab the ball, only to see aomine, he drags aomine to the side and away from anyone, before interrogating him.

ch15: Aomine demands a 1v1 with hinata, believing he can beat hinata now, Hinata refuses and enters the gym again, aomine gets pissed punched the wall and followed hinata, expecting to see a basketball team yet found himself shocked when he saw it was a volleyball team.

ch16: Aomine leaves in anger, feeling betrayed that hinata left basketball, He tells akashi about hinata.

(AND THAT'S IT FOR NOW! YALL IM NOT DEAD YET! and yes, i will be continuing this soon... in holiday vacations! if yall have any ideas, do tell me, im open for more ideas!)