> 3 <

3rd Person Point of View

After school, Karasuno was practicing like Usual in the morning, but then the door slid open, showing a tall guy with blond hair.

"Hinatacchi, where are you?" The blond asked then suddenly, a ball was thrown at him as he caught it.

"Kise, what are you doing here?" Hinata asked.

"Hinatacchi, I heard Satsukicchi that you trained Kagamicchi!" Kise said.

'Train?' Karasuno thought.

"I did. Now, why are you here?" Hinata asked, walking towards Kise.

"Train me again, Hinatacchi!" Kise said.

"No," Hinata said.

'Train Him?' Karasuno thought

"What, why?" Kise asked

"I'm already busy," Hinata said as he was going back to practicing volleyball.

'Busy? Is it because of the call?' Karasuno thought.

"Of this boring volleyball?" Kise said angrily. Karasuno, the members were getting mad then suddenly two ball his him on the head and his stomach.

"Ow!" Kise said as he held his stomach.

"First, don't say that! Two, it will never change my mind. Now LEAVE!"

Hinata said with his scary eyes.

'That's my baby crow!' Suga cheered in his thought.

'What the hell?' Tsukishima thought.

'What's wrong with the Boke?' Kageyama thought.

"Fine, Fine," Kise said as he was leaving.

"But if Kagamicchi fails, I'm taking Kurokocchi to Kaijo," Kise said.

"He won't, especially not after what I did to those Duo," Hinata said with that Kise left.

"Ahem, you have some explaining to do, shrimpy!" Tsukishima said.

"I don't! Now excuse me. I'm leaving early for the rest of the week," Hinata said.

"Of course, baby crow," Suga said, leaving Daichi speechless. After Hinata left, Suga then looked at the others.