> 14 <

3rd person POV

After a week the GoM finished their own Matches, Hinata had an Upcoming practice match with Fukorodani who Askes for it, Or course Their coach Agreed.

The GoM heard this News from Momo  who heard it from a Fukurodani Player excited about the match, They all planed on watching it since it will be their First time.

Day of the practice match.

Karasuno arrived at Fukurodani with Bokuto and akaashi waiting for Them.

"HEY HEY HEY Karasuno!" Bokuto yelled.

"Bokuto san, please don't yell" Akaashi said.

"BOKUTOO SAN!" Hinata's voice rang as he Jumped to the Owl.

"HEY HEY HEY Hinata! Are you Excited?!" Bokuto said as he placed Hinata down.

Hinata jumped up and Down
He giggled "I Can't wait!" Hinata said.

"Hinata Calm down and we'll Go warm up inside the Gym" Suga said.

"Yes sir!" Hinata said as he Stopped jumping before he went back to his Team.

They walked inside the Large Gym to see People was also watching from the second floor, Mostly Fukurodani Students.

They all got warmed up, Hinata was Talking to the other normaly not Aware that there's 6 certain people watching him.

The Game started with Asahi Serving,
It was Received by Yamoto, Akaashi Set it to Bokuto.

Daichi received it sending the ball to Kageyama who did a Quick with Hinata, scoring for them.

"Nice one, Kageyama, Hinata!" Karasuno Yelled.

"Dont mind!" Fukurodani Yelled.

GoM was shocked by these, Even this is their First it was shocking to see Hinata like this, He was so much different when playing Basketball.

In the end Karasuno won with Fukurodani Following Closely behind them.

The GoM was very amused of Volleyball as it very interesting for them, They understod why He had chosen such sport

Momo who had watched the Match became very Excited about this as she was learning so much more about The  first miracle

GoM saw how Hinata was praising Bokuto for his amazing Spikes, And they Became jealous as their Boyfriend only said 'Good job!, nice Dunk, Nice 3 point and etc' but When it was Bokuto Hinata is Using Sound affects to Show how he was Amazed by them.

They didn't really want Hinata to know that Their there so they only kept quiet and Glare at the Owl.

Akaashi Felt something bad and looked around, He saw a Rainbow haired group Glaring at their Ace, 'Who are they? Why are they glaring? They aren't from here are they? Are they mad at Bokuto-san? Why are they mad at Bokuto-san? ' Akaashi thought

He looked at Hinata and Bokuto before looking at the group again then it Clicked on him, 'They were Jealous of Bokuto san' Akaashi thought as he saw the same expression on a few people from other Teams aswell.

Akaashi went to the Bokuto and Hinata "Hinata, Do you know them?" Akaashi asked signing to the 2nd floor.

Hinata looked at where he was Signing to, His Eyes widen in surprised, The group waved at him with a smile, Hinata looked at his team who was talking to eachother, He made his way to the group who went down.

"What are you guys doing here??" He whispered yell "Shouyo, Who is he?" Akashi asked looking at the owl who was talking to akaashi.

"That-" "Shoyou" Akashi called, Hinata looked at them once again and saw jealousy all over their face, He then tries not to laugh.