> 11 <

Hinata froze in his tracks, the others knew Kageyama was right.

"Oh so the shrimpy ran away?" Tsukishima teased.

"It must be for a good reason" Asahi said.

"Shoyo, What made you ran away?" Noya asked.

"Boke did you see that they missed you?" Kageyama said a little pissed.

Hinata stayed silent, Of course he knew that they were in pain, But he coudn't, He sighed and looked at them with a smile.

"They Are strong enough without me, Just being a little silly for playing agaisnt each other" Hinata said.

The Seirin and the two miracle  was behind them, But it looked like Hinata forgot.

"Keep lying, Not like we don't notice" Kageyama said in sarcassam, They all stopped walking by then.

"Fine, I didn't want to see them!" Hinata said, It Pained the 3.

"Any valid reason?" Daichi said.

"The moment i awoken my Miracle... I knew that the others would too, I already changed them... I Didnt want to change them more" Hinata said.

"Then what do you actually think of them?" Yamaguchi asked.

"I feel Proud ,Embarrassed, Happy and Guilty for them" Hinata said.

"Guilty?" Tanaka asked.

"Guilty, If I never left, tetsu wouldn't lose his bestfriend, Even though he Returned Im still guilty" Hinata answered.

Kuroko is surprised.
Kuroko knew this but didn't hold grudge because he knew some reason why he left, But never knew Hinata felt guilt.

"And for Kise?" Suga asked.

" Proud that He could Last longer Than before, and is Much stronger now, And Proud that He doesnt mind being a Copycat..." Hinata said.

"Copycat?" Kageyama asked.

"A Copycat of me...Someone who can do all, I see myself in him, just...a little Brigther" Hinata said.

Kise Smiled Brightly Glad to know that His teacher/ Senior is Proud of him.

"And what about That Aomine?"

Aomine knew Hinata hates him and planned to Go as he doesnt need to hear it again.

"Im...Happy and embarrassed Because of him" Hinata said.

Aomine stopped and looked at Hinata.

"Why happy?" Noya asked.

"Happy because in the end he asked for help to his teammates, Something i never could do" Hinata said.

Aomine was shock on what he is hearing.

" And Why are you embarrassed?" Tsukishima asked.

"Because he treats me like im the Best partner, and I dont mind, Its just embarrassing that He looks at my with such Confidence" Hinata said with a hint of Embarassment.

"And for all of them?" Kageyama asked.

"Eh? Well... I loved being with them! of course with karasuno is fun, But...it feels different with them" Hinata said.

"Then why did you ran away?" Daichi asked seriously.

"Probably because I didn't want to ruin our Friendship because of What i felt" Hinata said.
(Hinata is older than Noya and Tanaka)

"What do you mean?" Daichi asked.

"Being the oldest of them, they looked up to me as an older brother, but I love them" Hinata said with his voice sounding in pain.