> 10 <

3rd Person POV

"What do you mean?" Kise said.

"Baseketball and Volleyball might be two different sport but it need the same thing to be a good Team" Momo said.

"Which is?" Aomine said.

"Proper comunication " Riko said as Kuroko walked Toward His team.

"Hinata" Daichi said Catching Everybody's Attention.

"Volleyball and Basketball Have Different Goals" Daichi said.

"Ah! kise, Aomine Tetsu!" Hinata said, making the 3 look at him.

"At Volleyball, We need to keep the ball from hitting the ball and score" Hinata said.

"Just like how at basketball They protect the hop" Riko said.

"Right! So I meant, That Me and Kageyama aren't light and shadow but partners who Trust and rely on each other" Hinata said.

"Isnt that the same as a Light and Shadow?" Aomine asked.

"No, Because I Need him to Toss the ball to me to score, Or I could be a Decoy" Hinata said.

"Ha" The 3 said.

Hinata sighed.
"The shirmp is Saying, that everybody In the Team have their own Important roles" Tsukishima said.

"Roles? Like Power Forward?" Hyuga asked.

(They Explained The Roles of each Position on both sport)

"So you mean that we have another role?" asked Shun.

"Not exactly but yeah" Hinata said.

"Ok we have another Role then what?" Kise asked.

Hinata rubbed his Head because he is getting an Headache from the explaining.

"I have a Headache..." Hinata said.

"I get it" Kuroko said.

Seirin(Except Riko) and the 2 miracle looked at him.

"Explain" They said

"Hinata san means, That in truth our position is our second priority And our first would be... To support each other?" Kuroko said still a little confused.

Hinata nod, and looked at Tsukishima, Tsukishima sighed.

"Yes, Roles are Pillars, but Support is the Base, You are the one above it" Tsukishima said.

"Ah i get it" Aomine said.

"So your saying we need to support our team and also play our role?" Kise asked.

"Yes! What isnt that what I did when I was in Teiko?" Hinata said.

"Nope, You were the second coach for us" The 3 said at the same time.

Hinata anime fell, because he understod them, He technically is. He turned around a little embarassed.

"You got me there, But now you got your answer.." Hinata said ending it in a cold tone

All of them shiver, They all looked at Hinata.

The darkness Covered Hinata's Bright orange Hair almost making it look like black