05

***

The next day she woke up to hear the sound of piano keys playing from her phone, opening her eyes in the slightest she saw what looked to be Fundy still on the phone and yet at peace as he silently played the piano.

Rising from her pillow she stretched her arms out, "Fundy you're still there?" she asked looking down at her phone, his eyes shot up to his phone. "I just wanted to make sure you slept through the night," he responded, his fingers stopped gliding along the piano and his full attention was on her.

"What time is it?" she asked looking to her clock. "It's just about 3:30 pm," he responded. "Did you sleep at all?" she asked, now grabbing her phone to check her notifications. "Somewhat, I'm nit a peaceful sleeper i wake up randomly throughout the night," he responded. "Oh I'm sorry about that," her eyes widened when she opened twitter.

"Do I actually snore?" her face showed her embarrassment as she looked down at the tweet. The boy broke out into laughter, "not obnoxiously but you do," he wheezed, his hand slapping his leg. "Damn it," she responded. Next she went to discord and she saw that the boys had been spamming her.

"Can I call you later I forgot I have to film today," she went off pause and looked at the boy, "of course, talk soon," and with that she hung up the phone.

***

dream team

simpysap🏃🏽‍♀️
are we filming?

georgie💥
we are supposed to

mcdream🤝
it's literally like 9

simpsap🏃🏽‍♀️
it's 8 for me and i'm nit complaining

mcdream🤝
okay but i haven't slept

simpysap🏃🏽‍♀️
and u think i have

georgie💥
if we keep postponing it's
never gonna get done

mcdream🤝
i'm not filming rn let me take a nap

simpysap🏃🏽‍♀️
i guess i will as well

georgie💥
so three hours is all im giving u

c-dawg😈‼️
did i miss something

simpysap🏃🏽‍♀️
furry lover

c-dawg😈‼️
i literally have no idea
what you are even suggesting

simpysap🏃🏽‍♀️
i think you do

c-dawg😈‼️
he called me after i had a bad dream

simpysap🏃🏽‍♀️
romantic

georgie💥
jealous much

simpysap🏃🏽‍♀️
go blow dream bitch

georgie💥
OHH DREAMNM

mcdream🤝
COMEE HERE GEORGE

c-dawg😈‼️
look wtf u did now