14

part2
***

"Stop with that knight bullshit, want me to explain it again how your bullshit is bullshit," Fundy couldn't even contain his laugh from his horrid sentence, instead he simply just reached for the Dutch Brandy.

"Callie just called me her wife fuck you all!" Celaine shouted, running out of the bathroom, her hands still wet as she held her phone in the air, water droplets slowly fell on her screen.

"What?" Sapnap asked walking into the kitchen, Celaine slid against the wood floors and went straight into the wall, a loud bang followed it.

She fell right on her bottom and the boys grew in a fit of laughter. "What the fuck was that?" Tommy asked peering his head out of the door way.

"I fell," Celaine muttered, she pouted as she looked up at the boys in front of her. "I would help you but I might end up on the floor too," Fundy giggled.

"What did you say about Callie?" Sapnap asked reaching out his hand before helping the girl up. "I said she called me her wife," she rubbed the red spot on her forehead before showing him the phone.

"Oh shit," he laughed awkwardly. "Suck it texas bitch," Celaine jumped up to sit on the island. "You are Dutch, shut up," Sapnap hissed.

"Better than an American!" Tommy shouted from his room. "Oh shut the fuck up!" Sapnap shouted heading for the two boys room.

"Are you okay," Fundy walked up to Celaine analyzing the bump on her forehead. "All good here doc," Celaine giggled, she looked into his brown eyes as he reached his hand to hold her face still.

"You might need some ice, it looks like it's gonna bruise," Fundy grabbed a ziploc bag and walked over to the fridge, filling the bag with two pieces of ice and wrapping a paper towel around it before walking back to Celaine.

He placed his hand on her cheek and tilted her head up at him, he placed the bag on it gently. "Oh that's really cold," Celaine shivered. "Well maybe if you weren't in a tanktop you wouldn't be cold stupid," Wilbur teased as he showed off the sweater he was wearing.

"But it's hot," Celaine groaned. "you just said it was cold?" Fundy looked down at her in confusion. "The ice is cold not the room idiot," she playfully rolled her eyes.

"You're freckles are so cool," Fundys gaze fell to her cheeks as they were covered in a cascade of freckles. Celaine felt her face get hot, regardless of the vc old compress on her head.

She quickly smacked away his hand and turned her head. "Shut up fur boy," she muttered hopping off of the island.

"Celaine where are you sleeping tonight?" Wilbur asked, he signaled for Clay to come over and help him with George.

"Where are youu sleeping tonight," she slouched her back and pointed at the taller boy who now stood in front over her.

"You are so small," he teased before walking past her. George's arm wrapped around his shoulder. "Clay they are boring me please help," Celaine looked over at the blond boy who was assisting Wilbur.

He turned to her, "let's take a shot together," he grabbed the Raki, and filled a shot glass, she followed and Fundy just simply watched.