06

[manipulation and guilt tripping are discussed in this chapter and will be a reoccurring theme in the next few chapters, read at your own accord ]
***

Finally she finished recording and the time neared a surprising 11:30 pm catching Celaine off guard, she simply took off her headset and fell back into her chair, letting the cold breeze from her window brush against her skin.

She stared at her PC, more importantly her home screen before clicking to youtube, her screen flashing a bright white as she looked at it, her fingers meeting the keyboard. She began typing "Fundy" and she immediately clicked on the fox icon, and began browsing through his page, his content was original and very intricate. He was very talented when it came to coding thats for sure.

She watched his latest video "So I beat minecraft inside of minecraft," and that video was more impressive then she could imagine. He made his own version of minecraft in the game. Once again his coding skills ultimately shocking her completely.

But mid way through the video her phone began to ring. "Kaleb," she sighed looking down at her phone, she accepted it because she wouldve felt guilty if she didn't.

"Hello Kaleb," she let the video play regardless of him being on the line. "I'm outside," her eyes almost bulged from her head. "Why are you outside?" she asked, quickly peaking through her window. "I had a bad dream," he responded, the girl was a bit taken back by this and she decided to be cool about it.

"Do you want me to come outside?" she asked, "can I come inside?" he questioned. "Oh yeah sure," she responded hesitantly. She left her room, and walked to the front door, hanging up the phone she waited for him to approach the front door.

His all too familiar face stood at the door, she mumbled to herself and slowly opened it, "come in," she gestured for him and he grinned slightly.

"So what are you up too?" he asked walking to her room. "Just finished work," she responded. "You have a PC?" he asked looking down at her set up, "yeah I play sometimes," she shrugged. "What are you watching?" he walked up to the PC and saw the video she was playing.

"Is this the guy who called you today?" he began to laugh slightly looking at the screen of the guy playing minecraft. "Yeah actually it is," she slightly smiled. "I don't like him, he plays minecraft that's literally a children's game, and is he Dutch he has an accent?" he scrolled down to the Netherlands tag on his video.

"Oh so he's a real life mutual?" he looked over at her and she was standing there awkwardly. "No I play minecraft with him, never actually met him," she replied. "Sure okay," he walked over to her bed grabbing the remote. "What was your dream about?" she asked grabbing her phone and placing it face down on her nightstand.

"I thought I lost you to another guy," he didn't even make eye contact. "But we aren't even together so technically if I did get in a relationship, it wouldn't be an issue right?" she looked down at him, pricking at her fingers she felt her heart pick up randomly in speed.

"You are always gonna be mine, our love is different, that's why it's difficult but I care for you," Kaleb responded looking up at her and smirking. "What?" sure she loved his efforts and seeked for his approval due to relying on him for such a long time but she was being too blind to see through his manipulation.

"No one loves you like I do," his eyes met her.

But luckily her phone began to ring. "If that is Fundy give me the phone," his tone was now a bit more angry and she didn't even know why.

She hesitantly grabbed her phone, "simpysap" was plastered across the digital screen. "It's my friend Nick," she mumbled looking down at him. He proceeded to grab the phone from her.