27

***

Celaine was pacing around her apartment, unsure exactly as to why. She felt a heavy feeling in her chest after she returned home from the day with her father. She lost track of everything, including time and anything that actually mattered.

On her tenth lap from her kitchen to her living room she stopped. She knew she liked fundy, but would she go as far as to say she loved him. Did she actually love him? Did the girl even know how to love, she thought back to words she told sapnap, how would he have approached this, would he had taken similar steps in approaching this.

Twitter seemed like a fun place to post things with no context, and being an influencer always put people at the edge of their seats with that kinda bullshit. Celaine would never admit it but messing with her fans was her favorite part of the whole streaming thing. She loved the idea of people being clueless at things but also very keen when it comes to things even celaine wouldn't realize.

She took a seat at the island in her kitchen, Willow made her way to the marble counter and walked over to Celaine practically begging for her attention, Celaines hand rode down the cats spine, causing the cat to purr. Willow was such a oddball, she laid down right in front of celaine on the island and waited for the attention.

***

ceeyoulater: celaines big question of the day

why do crushes?

❤️145.6k💭5789♻️6421

|
|
tommyinni|tommyinnit
i ask myself this everyday.

|
|
fundy|fundylive
do u like me

cal|calliopee
no

***

As if he knew the dutch man called the girl immediately after he saw the post. Looking down at her phone she saw his contact picture and laughed slightly before picking up the phone. "Hellooo," she sung out. A stifled laugh came from the other side of the line, "ceee hello," he practically dragged out the 'o' until he lost his breath.

"What's up?" she asked as she nudged willow out of the way so she could open her laptop. "Just streaming.. minecraft I think," his words slurred a bit. "Drunk?" she questioned, "possibly, I thought you were supposed to be out today?" she loaded up his stream to see his character MIA in the middle of lmanberg as he sat back in his chair and his phone to his ear.

"I got home like two hours ago," she laughed as his eyes widened on the stream. A dono came in on his live telling him that they missed the fundy and celaine streams. "They miss you," he laughed. "Shut up fundy, call me late okay?" she looked at the screen as his face dropped. "Okay celaine, talk soon."