17

tw: blood, description of wounds, such as glass in skin and such

***

She thought her sleepy eyes had deceived her as she looked up at him. His blond locks laid against his forehead and his rough eyes stared down at her.

"Why are you here?" she asked, keeping her distance from the boy. "I just said I wanted to talk to you," he scoffed lightly. "Then speak," she straightened out her back looking over at him. The only thing separating the two was the glass door.

"Can I come in?" he asked, opening the screen door slightly. "That really isn't necessary, your words can be said from outside," she felt her back straighten out as she looked up at him pulling the door back.

"Why are you being like this?" the boys tone quickly dropped and his eyes filled with a sense of hatred that quite frankly scared the girl. "I just realized, this has never worked out me and you, and I don't think it ever will."

Her heart picked up in beats as she looked up at him, his eyes glimmered in anger as he looked down at her, his hands closing in on the callouses that aligned his palm. She looked down to see her hands shaking slightly.

"This time it's different, I love you, and I don't wanna loose you," he choked, a tear falling from his eye. She felt her chest sink as she watched it fall down his face.

"Me and you, we just don't work," she looked down at the ground and watched as his fist grew tighter. Looking back up his neck vein strained slightly and his eyes filled with anger.

In a quick flash he punched the screen door, the glass shattered around her, she felt the small fragments fall into her skin as the glass piled onto her head.

She looked up at him, in shock before her gaze fell back to the glass that surrounded her. "Celaine i'm so.."

She looked back up at him, fury in her eyes as her fist clenched, the small glass shards seeped into her skin, "leave," was all she said, her screen door was shattered, all she did was stare down at the mess.

Her eyes filled with tears, and she saw the blood trickling down her hands, and some small dots coming from her arm, she shook her head slightly and watched as the glass fell around her.

She felt herself grow anxious at the sight of her own blood, her heart racing, her breath hitching and loosing control of how fast she was breathing. Not realizing how much she was panicking she turned around, the glass still fell slightly from her hair.

She panicked as she ran to her room, constantly trying to catch her breath as she looked around for her phone.

Looking to her desk she saw it, grabbing it quickly and opening her phone going straight to her call list and waiting as the line continued to ring.

"Hello?"

"George, help," she could barely catch her breath as she looked around her room. She looked down at her phone as he facetimed her. "George, I cant breathe," she muttered.

"What happened?" the boy looked down at his phone as she showed her arm that had blood trickling down it slowly. "Kaleb, he.. he broke my door," she looked down at the glass in her arm, shaking her head again as the glass fell around her.

"What the fuck do you mean he broke your door?" she shook her head again. "He.. he showed up and I told him we don't work. He got angry and my screen door is shattered and the glass it fell all around me."

George's camera went on pause as she looked around her room in a state of panic.

"Celaine, breath please, stop panicking just breathe. Go to the bathroom, get the glass out of your arm, someone's coming to you now."