Chapter 3

Ugh what happened, why do I feel so tired and heavy. I open my eyes to see im in a room of white. Im assuming it is a hospital, if that is even a thing here. I go to stand up but was cut off and pushed back down again. "Oi, you cant be walking around in your state idiot. I came to see who the new girl is in my castle and this is what I find. A true idiot.'' I look to where this deep husky voice is coming from when i see a very handsome blonde guy with an amazing body and deep crimson eyes. A full 8 pack with strong pecks and amazing arms. He was wearing a long red cloak with animal fur around the top and looks like teeth on his necklaces in blue and red.

''At least you're pretty.'' he said while he grabbed my chin. I tried to shake him off but he only grabbed me tighter. Even if he did smell good like woodlands and caramel he still scared me. ''Who are you and where is my daughter?'' I screamed. '' I think I will be keeping you. You even smell nice.'' He sad as he threw me over his shoulder. ''I asked you a question jackass!'' 

I see a familiar red head not far behind and yelled ''Eijiro'' I seen him turn on his heels and wave. I got mad and signal for him to follow us. This guy was carrying me somewhere at least i seen someone I knew. ''Eijiro where is Haru and who is this guy and where is he taking me?''

''Okay I guess he found his omega this is new. Haru is doing fine shes with Kami and Uraraka. and this is the king Katsuki Bakugo'' He said with a toothy smile. 

What. I have to be dreaming. ''Oi, will you all shut up now'' They spiky pomeranian said below me. , ''Or what, you know what you look like a blond pomeranian. Woof'' 

SMACK

''ouch'' i felt my butt being smacked and hard too. ''That hurt you moron!" I screamed

"Good" bakugo said in an unamused tone of voice. 

'Well this isnt going to be fun' i thought