chapter 11

It is the next day and I'm beginning to have a weird feeling in my stomach and lower regions. I roll over to greet Katsuki. I notice he isn't there. "Katsuki where are you I feel weird? Kats?" I whimper out. I roll off the bed and go to the door. I opened the door and seen a guard on each side of the door standing at attention. I looked to one of them and asked can someone get Katsuki please hurry. 

"Yes my Queen" The one behind me shouted

'Queen' I thought. I'm not the queen here. Why did they call me that? Oh well. "Thanks" I replied softly even after he was already gone. I turned around and went back into the room and laid down on the bed. When I climbed onto the bed my lower regions began to feel as if they were on fire and being ripped out and I began to scream. I began smelling flowers with a hint of lemon. I assume it was my pheromones. 'I guess I am going into heat' I thought. I feel like I need Kats badly. I don't know why but I do. 

I was laying down tossing and turning and screaming when numerous guards ran into the room ready to fight. They all looked at me and most of them ran out fast. I felt a had on me and looked to see Eijiro. "Angel, Look at me.'' He whispered as I opened my eyes for the first time sense I laid down. He was holding his nose for some reason. "Kaminari is getting the king for you. You need to breathe and please stop holding your breath." I began to breath normally again. He took his hand off of my shoulder and backed up.

 I heard someone stopping into the room while running. "How is she. When did she go into heat." I heard the voice I was longing for say. "Kats come here" I whispered as I reached for him. Eijiro bowed and excused himself and shut the door with a loud click. Katsuki walked up to me and I felt like an animal. I was panting heavily and I went to sit up and the room felt like it was spinning and fell back onto the bed. "Okay, this is your second heat, look at me. This heat is going to hurt like hell. I'm so sorry. If you want I can help. I was waiting for you to decide for me to mark you in another week but I guess it came early. Do you still want me to mark you?" Katsuki asked. 

"Yes" was all I said and he began to help take off my clothes. "I can tell you are burning up so you need to take your clothes off. It will help I wont do anything yet unless you want me to." Katsuki said as he pulled my shirt off . I leaned back and let him slip off my long skirt too. I was left in my bra and underwear. He looked at me as if asking for permission to take off the rest and I nodded my head. I had to have everything off I felt like I was going to die. I sat up and he helped take off my bra. Once it was off he reached and pulled the sheet up so I can have something to cover myself. "Im going to get a cold rag lay here" Katsuki told me as he sat up and got off the bed. 

I managed to get the rest of my underwear off as he was coming back. I threw them to the floor. "Kats help me I cant figure out what Im wanting. It feels weird. I dont understand this universe at all. " I spoke as my ears were pinned down. I was scared. "Are you  sure you want me to help you before your next wave comes?" Katsuki asked while climbing on the bed. I nodded my head I knew one thing that would ight need to help which I was told. I need to mate with someone to get the pain to go away. I need to be marked for me to not be in alot of pain. "Kats I need you now, please before it hurts again!" I exclaimed. He leaned into me and was nose to nose with me. "Are you sure, Im about to go into rut please tell me. Im giving you one last chance to turn me away." He whispered as he was just mere millimeters away from my mouth. I leaned in and kissed him. He immediately returned the kiss. I became a hot and passionate kiss.

 Smut Warning Ahead! Please skip if you do not want to read

Im not really good with writing smutt but Ill try

He pulled the sheet off of me and began to undress himself. I helped him take off his cape. He threw it to the bottom of the bed. I reached down and helped him take off his three quarter pants. Once off I could see how hard he was. I reached down and began to rub his coc* being restrained in his underwear. He threw his head back and moaned loud. He began to kiss me again as he licked my lips for entrance. I denied him so he ran his hand down slowly to my core and began to rub. I moaned into his mouth as he began to explore my mouth with his tongue. I was a moaning mess. "Oh you are covered in so much slick for me baby" He said. 

He stopped rubbing me and leaned up and got off the bed. He then took off his last remaining piece of clothes. He climbed onto the bed once more and grabbed my legs and began to kiss his was up my inner thigh. He was sucking and biting me while on his way up. I felt a finger rub around my hole and next thing I know he thrusted it into me hard. He was going in and out of me fast. I threw my head back and moaned so loud.

He placed and second finger in me and was going in and out trying to stretch me, then another went in and then a fourth. "Come on I need you! Now Kats stop playing around and teasing me" I screamed "Okay okay calm down" He replied as he was lining himself up. He looked into my eyes as if asking if for permission. I nodded and with one thrust he was inside of me. 

Bakugous' POV-

I cant believe this is happening. I am trying to be so careful to not hurt or scare this omega but I need her so bad. I thrusted into her hard and it was so warm and tight I couldn't stand it I was just as a moaning mess as she was.  "Oh baby you are so tight. Ah... damn you feel so good." I screamed and I began ramming into her harder and harder. I felt like I was already about to explode. I felt my knot beginning to grow and I was plowing into her. She put her hand around my back and was clawing my back hard. It felt so good. The stinging and burning of my sweat seeking into the scratches. I swear I feel as if I was begging to go into rut with the pheromones coming off of her. I was going crazy. I couldn't think anymore. I was getting so close to cumming. I put my face into her neck and began to lick at her scent gland. "Bite me please" she screamed.

 I began to feel my knot beginning to attach. With a loud moan coming from her. I sent her over the edge as my knot latched on deep inside of her and I reached my peak and feel over. While we both fell over the edge together I bit in deep into her scent gland marking her. I let go and before our highs went away she reached up and bit my scent gland to forever bonding us together

I stopped and looked at her as she was slowly beginning to drift off to sleep. I moved us around as my knot was still attached deep inside of her and relaxed. It will take anywhere from thirty minutes to an hour for the knot to deflate. So I tried to go to sleep I woke up an hour later and I felt the knot beginning to deflate so I pulled out with a pop.

I rolled over and went to sleep for the rest of the night or until the next wave of heat hit. I couldnt believe this beautiful omega, a queen omega at that was my mate for life.

Smutt Warning Over You May Continue reading

This went on for a whole week of nonstop matting. I cannot believe this amazing woman is my mate. I looked at her neck and at her scent gland was my mark forever saying she had a mate. No one would mess with her now. I felt a bond like never before come from this lady laying down. I didn't want to be too far away from her. 

I walked to the door and told the guards to fetch me my right hand man Kirishima. They bowed to me and ran off. I need to make preparations for a celebrations for the new queen of the dragons. Even if she wasn't a dragon she is now my lovely mate. I need to give her the best coronation and celebration ever. 

There was a knock at the door I walked over and opened the door. I seen Kirishima "How may I assist you Bakubro?" he happily exclaimed with a big toothy grin.  

"I need to plan a celebration and coronation for the new queen." 

++++++Authors Note+++++

I am horrible at writing smutt so I am sorry if this chapter is horrible. I'm trying to get to the more important stuff faster than I planned and it is starting to get confusing for me haha. I am having writers block even when I know what I am typing haha. Please Continue to read this. I hope you enjoy. Thank you for reading this far. We have plenty more chapters ahead.