Chapter 9

"What?! Kill me ??" I murmered. "Why what did I do?" 

"you either die now or join me in taking over the thrown." He demanded

''Eijiro" I screamed knowing full well that he was positioned in this corner of the castle. My eyes widen when the alpha grabs me by the throat and slams me into the brick wall behind me.  I felt a hand going up my thigh to a place all to familiar. I screamed but was cut off when he tightened his grip. My stomach began to churn in pure terror. I began to feel sick, like I needed to puke. "Let go of me. Katsuki will kill you!" I viciously yelled as I began to struggle, desperately clawing, snapping, kicking, and growling at the alpha in front of me.

"Stop right there!" demanded a very familiar voice from down the hallway. "Unhand her now!" 

It was Eijiro along with Kaminari and Mina. 

"Oh and If I dont what will happen?" The alpha yelled. 

I began to have a weird feeling run through my body. Every bone began to scream in pain as I began to see white fur form on my body. I was changing. I was told I could do this but only when the time was right. I guess it is now. The alpha that held my throat let go and looked at me in shock. "sense when does an omega shift." he mumbled. 

Kirishimas POV

Angel began to shift. She finally found her inner omega. She began to grow, she was now almost 9 feet tall. Solid white with the exception of the purple tips on her ears and tail. She had the body of a wolf, the head of a fox and a very long flowing tail. Her ears were lowered to her head. She was pissed. 

I heard a growl and she was on the intruder in no time. I her growl from on the other end of the castle coming closer. I recognized it as the king. 

Your POV
I was now shifted. All I seen was red. I launched at the alpha in front of me. But before I grabbed him he shifted into a dragon. He was a lot smaller than me but I could work with it. I seen how animals fought in my world so I went off instinct. I heard a deep growl from across the castle and thought I would have to kill 2 people.

The dragon before me went for my neck. He bit so deep I whimper. I jumped and twisted into the air and landed on my back slamming him into the ground hard enough that the brick floor took an indent. After I slung him to the floor I seen another dragon approach. It was a ruby red. I soon prepared to jump at it.

"No Angel thats the king" screamed Eijiro.

I turned my attention to the dragon before. He busted through the window and flew off yelling "this isn't over I will be back"

I turned to look at Katsuki. He was looking me up and down and shifted back to his human form. I was still taller than him even in his dragon form. I looked down at him as he walked closer. "Baby come back to us. Shift back please" he spoke as he touched my snout. I tilted my head to the side confused. I was unsure of how to shift back. I relaxed and thought about it and my bone had the familiar feeling again.

I slowly shifted back to my human form and looked towards everyone. Some looked scared as others look... happy?

"Whats wrong? Did I do something bad?" I asked all confused. All eyes were on me. I turned to Katsuki and was starting to get worried. "You're a dominant queen omega" he said in shock.

I backed up "what does that mean?" I whispered.