Kurapika Kurta (Hunter x Hunter)

You leisurely strolled into the small room and plopped down on the nearest seat, an exhausted sigh leaving your lips. If you were to spend the next 50 hours of your life in here, especially with Tonpa, you were going to need some rest. Kurapika, Gon, and the others trailed into the room behind you, everyone looking just as exhausted as you except for Killua and Gon.

Leorio let out an annoyed groan as Tonpa stopped in the middle of his stride, causing Leorio to bump into him and drop his briefcase. "Listen here you little—!"

You immediately began to tune out the incessant bickering between Tonpa and Leorio, shifting your tired gaze towards Gon and Killua instead. Killua was showing Gon how to do a certain trick on his skateboard, and passed the board to the spiky-haired boy so he could attempt to copy Killua's example.

"...not my fault that Y/N shouldn't even be here!", yelled Tonpa. You rolled your eyes and sighed inwardly, god not this again.

The reason all six of you had ended up on the path of "Majority Rule", was because at the top of the tower, Tonpa had decided to make a certain remark about you to another exam member. You, tired of dealing with his "Rookie Crusher" bullshit, decided to teach him a lesson. You tackled him to the floor and reeled your arm back, prepared to land a hard punch to his jaw, when the ground beneath the two of you flipped, dumping you into a room with Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio. Tonpa had ended up snatching the bracelet before you could, and the examiner decided he saw no problem with an extra person joining in.

"Sorry that you're a piece of shit and I decided it was time I beat the living fuck out of you.", you snarled at the man.

Just as Tonpa prepared to make another smart remark towards you, Kurapika sent him a harsh glare that warned him to shut his mouth.

"Y/N,", Kurapika offered for you to take his hand, to which you silently complied. He took your hand gently and led you to the farthest corner in the room.

"I figured we could both use some rest, and that would be quite difficult to do if you and Tonpa are constantly at each other's necks.", he chuckled softly. He sat down on the comfortable seat and patted the spot next to him.

You sat next to the Kurta as he pulled a book from his bag, opening it to the chapter he left off of. "Would you like to read with me?", he asked you quietly, glancing at you.

"Yes, I'd like that a lot.", you grinned at the blond, to which he returned your smile with a small one of his own.

-

Your eyes fluttered slightly, attempting to keep your consciousness at bay and fall asleep again. Nuzzling your head into the warm pillow, you let a out a sigh of content.

Wait. I didn't bring a pillow with me.

Your eyes shot open and glanced to what you were laying on.

Oh. Shit.

Your body immediately stiffed as you realized you were in fact, nuzzled into Kurapika's shoulder. You closed your eyes and attempted to fall asleep again, enjoying the warmth of the Kurta while you had it.

He smells nice.

You felt the blond stir beneath you and held your breath, trying act as if you were still sleeping.

Kurapika let out a sigh of amusement when he saw your head laying on him. The Kurta shifted slightly and layer his head on top of yours, drifting back into slumber.