Bill S. Preston Esquire (Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure)

Chewing your gum as you made your way to Bill's garage, you could already hear the god awful guitar screeching and knew you were getting pretty close.

Wincing as Bill's garage came into view, you had to plug your ears to at least attempt to block out the racket Bill and Ted were making. When you finally reached the garage, Bill and Ted hadn't noticed you, so you leaned against the side of the garage door and crossed your arms, waiting patiently. Ted was head banging, his dark hair flying all over the place. Bill's crop-top kept rising just the slightest bit, making you avert your gaze and turn a light shade of pink.

They had finally finished their song, and were taking a small water break. Ted was the first one to notice you, "Woah! Y/N, dude! Don't sneak up on us like that man, most
un-excellent.", he gasped, jumping a bit from surprise.

"Sorry Teddy, didn't mean to scare ya. Anyway, how's band practice guys?", You asked with a small smile, tucking your hair behind your ear.

"Most excellent, lady-dude! Our skills are getting sicker each day!", Bill grinned at you, and made your stomach flutter just the slightest bit. But, you honestly didn't know if he meant 'sick' in a good or bad way. It wasn't exactly the 'good' sick to you.

"That's great guys, but have you worked on your essay for Mr. Ryan yet? I just finished mine before I walked over here.", You asked, sticking a thumb over your shoulder in the direction of your house.

"No way man! My dads totally gonna freak if I don't finish it soon, I better book it!", Ted exclaimed, setting down his guitar gently and grabbing his bag, he ran out of the open garage door.

"See ya Bill! Later Y/N!", he called over his shoulder as he sprinted down the driveway.

"Well, guess band practice is over.", Bill shrugged, setting his guitar down next to Ted's.

"Wanna hang out since you've got some time on your hands? I can help you finish your essay if ya want.", you asked Bill with a small smile. He grinned largely and nodded his head in response, his blond curls bouncing.

———————————————————

As it turns out, Bill was actually already done with his history report, and just wanted an excuse to hangout with you. You were sat on Bill's couch with your legs draped across his lap, a Pepsi in your hand as you both watched a re-run of Happy Days.

"Hey Bill?", you questioned, turning your head in the direction of the cute blond watching the television.

"Yeah, Y/N?", Bill asked as he turned his gaze to meet yours.

"Can I mess with your hair?", you asked with a coy smile. Bill raised an eyebrow in confusion, but he just shrugged his shoulders and mumbled an 'I guess so'.

You crawled over to Bill's side of the couch, after setting down your Pepsi of course, and began to run your fingers through Bill's soft, curly, blond hair as he continued to stare at the television.

Bill was starting to get tired, it was so relaxing having you run your fingers through his hair that he could hardly keep his eyes open. Bill eventually nodded off and fell asleep with his head on your shoulder. You just smiled and continued to mess with the blond curls as the cute boy slept. You need up falling asleep after five minutes, your head resting against Bill's.

———————————————————

When Bill had woken up, he was most confused when he saw such a bodacious babe sleeping against him. Then he remembered you messing with his hair, and hardly being able to keep his eyes open.

Bill gently shook you awake, and smiled when your half opened eyes met his. You were so drowsy that you thought you were actually still asleep, and that this was a dream. So 'dream you' decided, fuck it. Your hand rose to grab Bill's jaw, and you pulled his face down to yours slowly.

Bill's heart was beating rapidly, and it sped up when his lips ever so slightly brushed yours. He tilted his head just the slightest, and your lips collided. Your lips seemed to mold perfectly against Bill's, and he was loving it. As soon as that magical kiss ended, your head fell to rest against Bill's chest as you drifted back off to sleep.

Little did you know, this was most definitely not a dream. You were hella shocked when Bill planted a big kiss on your lips, and asked you to be his girl the next day.

Your relationship with Bill now is most excellent.