The Lost Boys

Short Lost Boys thing my rockin friend requested, enjoy.(I will be using OCs.)

"HOLY SHIT WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MAN?", Paul yelled, dashing away from David who was racing after him and the others on his wheelchair.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR PUTTING BLUE DYE IN MY BODYWASH ASSHOLES." David shouted and wheeled over Dwayne's foot, earning an irritated squeal.

"WAY TO FUCKING GO YOU GUYS!" Marko yelled at Harlow and Victory, who were perched in a high corner of the cave to avoid David's wrath. Marko's curls swished behind him as he ran as fast as he could, even flying a bit at moments.

David wheeled fiercely after Marko and Paul when one of his wheels caught a large rock, causing the wheelchair to stop all together and send David flying through the air, where he landed right beside Harlow's stash of CDs.

"Damn, next time he decides to start doing wheelies in his wheelchair remind me not to kick him over." Victory sighed with raised eyebrows."Yeah, remember to remind me to never turn him into a smurf ever again. Besides, that dress and hat looked hideous on him, worst Smurf Ette I've ever seen." Harlow said.

"yoU DYED HIM BLUE? YOURE THE ONE MAKING HIM FEROCIOUSLY WHEELIE OVER OUR TOES?" Marko shouted incredulously, raising his eyebrows at Harlow.

Harlow shrugged her shoulders and nonchalantly replied, "I got tired of finding him on my couch not wearing pants."