Marko x Reader (The Lost Boys)

Walking down the crowded and teen infested boardwalk, I find my shelter in the form of an old run down Chinese restaurant. Deciding it looked decent enough, I pushed open the door to the quaint little shop, the rusty hinges squeaking loudly as I did so.

The restaurant was fairly empty with the exception of a couple of locals here and there. I walked up to the counter where a small, old, Chinese woman with a kind smile took my order. I ordered a random meal off the menu and handed the sweet woman my money, telling her to keep the change.

As I waited for my food to arrive, I made myself comfortable in a small worn down booth seat. I had just pulled out a book to read from my shoulderbag when the bell on the door sounded. Looking up from my book, I made contact with startling blue eyes. Feeling a bit uncomfortable, I pulled my gaze away from the man, whom only smirked in response.

I watched from the corner of my eye as he made his way to the counter to order. "The usual.", he told the old woman. While I had the opportunity, I studied him from the corner of my eye as best I could. From what I could see he had a long, blond, and quite curly mullet; a gorgeous jacket with multiple colorful patches hand stitched, covering the jacket all over; he looked to be around 18 or 19 with a height of 5'6 maybe.

As I was admiring the gorgeous stranger's jacket, he had caught me staring. I flushed a light pink and brought my gaze back down to my book. I only looked up again to see the man standing against the booth opposite to where I was seated.

"This seat taken?", he asked smoothly.

"It is now.", I smirked up at him.

The man made himself comfortable in the booth, and held his hand out for me to shake.

"The names Marko, and you are?"

"Y/N.", I responded smoothly.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl.", I smiled and rolled my eyes at the guy sitting in front of me.

————————————————————

Twirling around a cool metal bar on the bright and colorful carousel, my eyes caught Marko's, who was looking my way with a mischievous glint in his eye.

As the carousel finished another full turn, I turned my attention to where Marko was sitting. Keyword: was.

I hopped off of the carousel and began my search for the little devil, asking Paul and Dwayne if they had seen which way he went. Dwayne shrugged and Paul uttered an "I'm not sure little dudette."

Just as I was going to ask David where Marko wandered off to, I felt cold hands snake their way around my waist.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?", Marko whispered into my ear. I chuckled quietly and turned to flick his nose.

"What we have here is one goofy little vamp.", Marko shriveled his nose and smiled a cute little smile at me.

He planted a quick kiss to my forehead, and sauntered his way back to his bike, swaying his hips. I chuckled at Marko's goofiness and followed him over to the motorcycle. As I climbed onto the back of Marko's bike, I asked him a quick question.

"Has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like a cherub?"