Shawn Hunter x Reader (Boy Meets World)

"Aw, c'mon Y/N! It was just a joke, no harm done!" Shawn exclaimed with a nervous smile.

"Correction, Hunter, harm has been done. A whole lot of it too!" Y/N glared at the boy with disgust, flipped her hair over her shoulder, and sassily walked into the cafeteria.

"Ya know, I don't see why she has such a attitude." Shawn shrugged his shoulders at Cory.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe it's because you told the whole school you slept with her yesterday?" Cory sassily asked his best friend, a glare fixed on his face.

"Oh. Ya know, Cor, I think you might be onto something." Shawn shook his finger at Cory. "But nothing happened between us! All we did was edit, and we ended up falling asleep."

"So tell them that! You know, you really hurt her, Shawn. She's one of your best friends, and you betrayed her like she's some kind of ..some kind of.. some kind of something!" Cory lectured. "Now you go into that cafeteria and apologize young man!" Cory instructed.

Shawn looked down, ashamed of himself. "Nah man, I need to make this up to her." Shawn said quietly, giving Cory a small glance and walked off down the hall.

•*•

"And I wanna say that, Y/N, I'm real sorry. I screwed up big time. I really care about ya, and I'm sorry that I told everyone we slept together. We didn't sleep together and I shouldn't have wrecked your reputation. I hope you can forgive me, but I understand if ya don't."

As Mr. Turner flicked off the television,
Y/N turned to Shawn. "You really mean what you said?" Y/N questioned, a small smile playing on her lips.

Shawn nodded and shot the girl a small smile, leaning forward in his seat. "I meant every word of it. Can I make it up to you with a trip to Chubbies?"

Y/N smirked and gave a small laugh, "You bet, Hunter, but you're paying."

"Hey, you got it." Shawn snapped and pointed at her.

Cory and Topanga highfived and silently celebrated as their two best friends made amends.

•*•

Y/N sat in a booth at Chubbie's, playing with the hem of her over-sized jean jacket. She was nervous, although she didn't really know why. She had been to Chubbie's with Shawn thousands of times, but why was this time so different and nerve-wracking?

Shawn strolled back to the booth he was sharing with Y/N, after ordering a basket of cheese fries for themselves.

As Shawn slid into the seat opposite the girl, he subtly wiped his sweaty palms off on his worn out jeans. He was fidgety and sweaty and oh god he just wanted this date to go smoothly. It wasn't a date, but with the way the two were acting, it was pretty much a date.

"So, uh. H-How's your parents?" Shawn mentally facepalmed. How's your parents? Way to go Shawn, a real smooth one.

"Oh, uh, they-they're good." Y/N stammered out. God why is it so hard to talk to him? He's your best friend for heck's sake!

"That's good."

"Yep."

God she looks great, she always looks great.

Gosh he looks great, he always looks great.

"Listen Shawn."

"Listen Y/N." They chorused.

"You go first." Shawn insisted,
"N-No that's fine, you go first Shawn." Y/N smiled nervously.

"O-Okay. Listen, I don't know why it's so hard to talk to you right now, I mean, we've gone to Chubbie's together a thousand times, why is this time so different?" Shawn questioned.

"I don't know Shawnie. It's really weird, I mean you're my best friend, so why do I feel so nervous?" Y/N replied, a thoughtful look covering her features.

Shawn slid out of his seat and offered
Y/N his hand, "Lets get outta here."

Y/N smiled and grabbed Shawn's outstretched hand, "Where to, Shawnie dear?"

•*•

Shawn had taken Y/N back to the apartment he shared with Jonathan.
The two laid on opposite ends of the couch, talking about anything and everything that crossed through their minds in that moment.

"Hey, Y/N?"

"Yeah, Shawn?"

"I think I really really like you." Shawn smiled, he smiled one of those large, goofy, and toothy grins.

"I think I just might really really like you too, Shawnie." Y/N smiled largely, and sat up on the couch. Shawn quickly sat up from his spot on the couch, and the two teens faced each other.

"So, what do we do about this?" Shawn questioned, smirking slightly.

"Oh I'm not sure, Shawnie, maybe we should hug? Maybe hold hands?"

"How about I ask you to be my girlfriend instead?"

"I may just accept that offer."

"Oh c'mere you!" Shawn tackled the girl on the couch, where he began to attack her face with kisses. Y/N was laughing hysterically, and shaking her head.

Shawn stopped attacking her and looked down at her large grin. He too, grinned largely at the sight of her smile. When she opened her eyes, they quickly made contact with Shawn's dark blue ones. Shawn's face was slowly coming closer, and closer until he stopped a few centimeters from Y/N's lips.

"Is it alright if I kiss you?" Shawn whispered, his eyes flicking down to her lips. She nodded her head slightly, and Shawn pressed his lips against hers.

Y/N's stomach erupted with butterflies, her lips were tingling as they molded and moved against Shawn's.
She placed her hands on the nape of Shawn's neck, pulling him even closer if possible.

Shawn's whole body was covered in tingles, his lips felt like they were on fire. It was honestly insane how much emotion he held for this girl. She made him feel like an emotional roller coaster, and he loved every twist and turn. She had him wrapped around her finger, and she didn't even know it. Man was he whipped.

The two pulled apart and smiled goofily at each other when they heard an awkward cough. They turned to see a very uncomfortable Jonathan Turner, and they quickly pealed themselves from each other and sat at opposite ends of the couch.

"W-Welcome back Jon." Shawn smiled nervously at Mr. Turner.

"Don't even try it, Hunter." Turner deadpanned.