David (The Lost Boys)

For my most excellent friend, rock on my dude.

———————————————————

"Ahhh another successful night." Victory sighed happily, dumping out a pile of loose change, wads of dollar bills, and a few credit cards here and there out onto her lumpy mattress. Victory stretched her arms out and popped her back, heading for the bathroom while peeling her sweaty shirt from her warm body.

It was a long day, work sucked, she had gotten her wallet stolen in the woman's bathroom, and some weird dude with a Mohawk insulted her breasts.

"Fucking jerk, my tits are great. What the hell does he know anyway?", Victory scowled at the previous events of the day. Anyways, after some guy called her boobs small, Victory resorted to pick-pocketing from random strangers on the boardwalk heading home.

After finishing up her quick shower, Victory shook the water from her short brown hair and slipped on a random t-shirt. "God it's freezing in here, what the hell is this place, Alaska?", Victory mumbled obscenities under her breath, rubbing her hands up and down her arms to at least try to generate some kind of heat.

She was about to check the thermostat when she felt a slight breeze, the window wasn't open before, was it?

She heard a click and turned around to find none other than David leaning against the wall by her bathroom door.

"Nice night, huh Vic?", he smirked, his eyes sparkling mischievously.

Victory inhaled deeply through her nose and closed her eyes, "I. Fucking. Hate. You.", she stated, pausing between her words to get her point across. "You scared me shitless you jerk!", Victory exclaimed, punching the platinum blond's arm.

David simply rolled his eyes and sent her a pissy glare, "we both know that that's not true sweetheart.", he didn't use 'sweetheart' in an endearing way, more of like he was threatening Victory instead.

"Don't start that sweetheart shit with me, buddy. You know how it ended last time.", Vic threatened him right back.

"I don't see how you falling asleep on my chest is a bad thing. Sweetheart.", David's scowl was quickly replaced with a flirty smirk, inching himself closer to Victory.

Vic started to back up, until the back of her knees hit her mattress. "Hey now, why don't you take a step back there man?", she stuck a slightly agitated finger to David's chest, only for him to grab her hand and pull her closer to him.

"W-what are you doing?", Vic stuttered, feeling a bit uneasy about the vampires unbelievably close proximity.

"What I've been wanting to do since I saw you in those fishnets, Doll.", and that was when he dove in, attacking Victory's mouth with his own. He bit her lip and she let out an involuntary moan.

———————————————————

Victory sighed in content, nuzzling her face into the cool skin of David's neck.

"I've gotta go Doll, sun rises in an hour.", David murmured into her hair.

"You don't have to go though, you could stay here! I could clear out my closet and you could sleep in there! C'mon Davie, don't go!", she whined in protest.

"You know that I'd love to, but I can't make the boys anymore suspicious than they already are."

"But-"

"Enough Vic! I told you that I can't stay, now give it a rest!",David snipped, his temper had gotten the best of him.

"Well fine then,"

"Vic-"

"No no, if you want to leave so bad, then go on, be my guest.", Vic sat up and crossed her arms, jerking her head to the door.

"Fine! But I will be back, and oh boy are you gonna pay, sweetheart."

"Oh I'm sure I will, now please get the fuck out. I'll see you tomorrow, when hopefully you perform better than you did tonight."

David snatched his trench coat off of the foot of the bed and stomped his way to the bedroom door, glancing at Vic over his shoulder before walking out.

Just as he was about to open the front door, he heard a familiar voice. "David? What're you doing here dude?", Marko questioned.

"Me? What're you doing here? You should be at the cave!"

"Marko? You didn't give me a goodbye kiss.", Harlow frowned, peeking her head around the corner of the hallway.

Marko looked at David and smiled sheepishly.

———————————————————

I didn't check for grammar/spelling mistakes so sorry if you find any.