-1-

[Hi to everyone new and a big welcome back to everyone who's here from my other story <3
As you can read in the description of this story, this story will probably be very sad and maybe triggering at some points. I will always warn you before the triggering parts starts. Hope you enjoy reading this book. Btw Sapnap is older in this story so he can legally drink Alkohol. English is also not my native language and I haven't got the time atm to rewrite this book, so if u find any mistakes just tell me in the comments and I'll correct it if I see it]

⚠️Possible TW⚠️
Suicide attempt/thoughts, Depression & Alcohol

It was already pretty late at night when Clay left the bar.

Sober.

Not as his best friend Sapnap, who used their roadtrip as a bar trip to drink everything you could possibly think of.

Clay shook his head and laughed.

He told sapnap, that he'd be back to bring him home in two hours and that he needed some fresh air. That was his mission.

Getting some fresh air and not what would happen pretty soon.

As he walked through the streets at night, he noticed the sounds of a river and decided to go there.

He loved water and watching the bright moonlight reflecting in it was the best you could do alone at night in a country and city you don't know, right?

He already saw the bridge that went over the big river from far away.

It was an old and beautiful bridge out of cobblestone. Small flowers made their way trough the ground at some points on the bridge wich made it even more beautiful and kinda romantic.

Clay kneeled down and picked one of the flowers

„So pretty" he quietly said to himself as he turned it in his hand and just continued looking at it.

A thought flashed through his mind. Why did he picked exactly this flower? Because it was the most beautiful.

His mom always says that this must be the reason why god chose his fate too. The best people have to go first.

He looked up in the sky, watching thousands of stars just existing.

„Where all gonna die at some point. Some sooner, some later and there's nothing we can do about that" he continued to talk to himself.

The anerican looked back at the bridge and noticed something weird.

A human standing atom the edge of the bridge and seemed to shiver. Clay realized in a second what was going on Oh fuck he thought and started to run maybe sometimes you can prevent an early death after all

„Hey hey hey" he said quietly to not frighten the boy a few feet away from him.

He turned his head around quickly and looked Dream shocked into the eyes „Don't come closer" shivered the brown haired boy

„I won't don't worry let's just have a little talk okay?" Clay asked and tried to stay calm while he slowly let his gaze fly over the smaller boy wich nodded.