-16-

„George hurry maybe it will stop! You need ages" Dream shouted to his Boyfriend.

He was happy to be able to call George that since he asked him and George said yes.

Outside it was a little storm going on and George said they could do the next thing on Dreams list.

„I'm comiiiing" he said jumping down the stairs. He grabbed Clays hand „Lets go" he opened the door and cold sind blew in his face.

He turned and looked at Dream „You really wanna do this?" he asked and Clay nodded, stepping outside.

They stood in the rain when the taller one grabbed George waist and pulled him close to him.

George laughed shorty

Their hair was already glued to their foreheads as their lips touched and they slowly started to move them against each other's.

George laid his hands on clays neck, slightly pulling him down to make it easier to kiss him.

Clay grinned in the kiss and started to get more intense. The cold water was the opposite of the fire burning between them.

One or two people passed bye, but they decided to just ignore them.

For Clay it was kinda exhausting getting pulled down the whole time, so he just grabbed George's thights and lifted him up.

Because of the sudden movement George gasped what sounded more like a slight moan and Clay smiled even more. George wrapped his legs around Dreams stomach while the taller one held him, still kissing.

The hands of the smaller one found their way to Clays wet hair and he let them run through it. They wish they never had to stop but both ran out of air soon.

They parted and looked each other in the eyes „I Love you so god danm much Georgie" Dream said smiling bright.

George laid his forehead onto clays. The taller one could feel George's warm breath

„I love you too Dream, to the Moon and Back" George whispered „To the Moon and Back" Clay repeated with a smile and carried George inside.

„Dream this was cool and Stuff but now i am just god damn cold please lets never do this again okay?" George asked shivering as Dream carried him upstairs.

The American thought it was the best to get in the shower instantly so he walked to the bathroom and nodded „Yup, one time experience. We can be happy that Sapnap isn't here right now. He would've stopped us and told us we were dumb I guess"

In the bathroom Clay let his boyfriend down. Both were shivering in their wet clothes.

„I'll wait till you are ready and then shower after you Okay? Please just hurry a bit I'm cold" Dream said grabbing a fresh towel and giving it to George

„Or we could shower together" he proposed and looked down. You could see it was was very embarrassing for him. He started at the completely wet shoes he was still wearing, his face all red.

„Uhm I mean sure I don't have a problem with that" Clay said and softly lifted up George's chin to look him in the eyes „As long as you don't have a problem with it. You need to be 100% sure and comfortable in the situation and I don't want you to be embarrassed"

George slowly nodded „Thank you dream" hugging him he continued „I think I'm ready I just felt uncomfortable because I thought I would've said something dumb or something"

⚠️Possible TW⚠️
Scars

George slowly pulled his shirt over his head as Dream already opened his pants.