-20-

„George give me the big thing over there I need it" he pointed on a big piece of wood for the tree house George just grabbed

„Don't let it fall down it's the last of it's the last of its kind" he said handing it to his Boyfriends „I would never do this to our Treehouse" he laughed and pulled it up before he begun to nail firmly.

„Dont laugh! Is has to be really save or we will hurt ourselves" carefully he climbed up the 13 feet high ladder to get up in the treehouse.

They were close to finishing the ground and he would start to get up some safety fences because they don't wanted any accidents

„It looks fucking cool" Dream grinned „You can see so much from up here" George laughed „Dream there are trees all around us you can't see more then a few feet" he sat down and looked around.

They already started to build the actual house in the tree so they were safe from possible rain. In general the treehouse got way bigger then expected.

The platform everything was based on hat space for a lot of people, wich only made sense because they had a plan for this treehouse, including a few more people

„We have to finish this due today you know that so stop sitting around Georgie" The taller one said across the platform as he got up after the last piece of the floor was finished

„We only need to get the roof ready now and the fences on the right side" the british boy nodded unmotivated „I can do the roof I guess I can sit on top of it you are probably to heavy when it's not completely done" he said and begun to climb the roof

„Ouch George that hurted" Dream acted sad „But watch out I don't want you to fall down" he grabbed some of the already prepared barriers and started to set them up while George finished some final touches on the roof.

After another two hours both were ready and climbed down the tree house. They looked at their finished project and smiled „This turned out way better than I expected" George said and hugged Clay

„Now we need to prepare for tonight" the taller one nodded „I already texted them and everyone agreed in getting here at 7pm" he said „now we only need to get enough to eat. You know I had the idea that we could use a little camping grill wouldn't that be absolutely awesome?"

„Dreamie that's a great Idea we should buy one right now they aren't that expensive aren't they?"

They came back to the tree house at 6pm and started to prepare everything.

They had five sleeping bags and air mattresses, a new small camping grill and enough stuff to put on it.

Moreover marshmallows for a campfire they could possibly do but George was scared that they would burn down half of the forest so they didn't knew if they would start a fire.

Exactly at 7pm the three other boys arrived at the location that was send to them.

Wilbur had his guitar on the back and Tommy and Tubbo were grinning.

The smallest one begun to run towards Dream as he stepped out of the forest and hugged him „Dream hi I missed you really much you know I didn't knew if we would ever meet again but here you are"

Dream hugged the small british boy back „I missed you too tubs" he laughed and greeted the rest of his old friends while George just stood there, leaned against a tree and watching his boyfriend greeting the other British boys.

He wasn't jealous. Not even a little bit. He was happy for Clay that he could see his friend again, before they needed to return to America, probably for the last time.