-11-

Today was the day, George would arrive in one hour and Clay was already at the airport.

He needed to take Sapnap with him, because he was for medical reasons not allowed to drive a car. It was just too risky.

So they sat there, Sapnap drinking his Starbucks drink and Dream trying to not go insane.

He was so exited to meet George and that he didn't took any of his pills since yesterday made him nervous. It was like last time.

His body felt heavier and breathing got harder. It was more difficult to think straight and everything seemed to intense. His view was kinda blurry when he moved too fast but that were all problems he would get used to, he thought.

Problems normal people had everyday. He just wanted to be like normal people.

Clay changes the leg he was standing mostly on and slightly swayed as he moved.

Sapnap looked at him confused „You alright bro?"

Dream tried to act normal and took a deep breath „Yeah yeah of course everything is fine. Just exited to see George soon"

Sapnap nodded and suddenly pointed away from them „Oh look there he is" Dream turned his head quickly but couldn't see George.

Instead he swayed even more „Sapnap this it not funny" he said and Sapnap looked at him „I'm not joking, I really saw George between all this people. He's just short."

Clay looked back to the crowd and indeed saw his little friend lost and confused standing in the middle of all this humans.

He begun to smile like an idiot and then started to run towards George.

The British boy noticed him only seconds before they crashed into each other.

Georges feet didn't touched the ground anymore as Clay hugged him and spun around a little, his head buried into the big hoodie.

He took a deep breath and enjoyed the warm feeling of George's body against his. Finally feeling his heartbeat again and his tickling lashes against his neck.

His hands held George at his waist and the arms of the smaller one were still wrapped around his best friend, not even thinking of letting go.

Dream shortly let him down so George could stand on his own feet and pulled him a little bit away to look him into the eyes. Both smiled like idiots as George pressed his head again onto Dreams chest and closed his eyes in joy.

They were finally back together.

„I missed you Dream" George whispered wich made Clay smile even more if that was possible. „I missed you even more Georgie"

„And I missed you too" they heard Sapnap say and let go of each other.

Both laughed „Hi Sap! I missed you too bro"

They hugged shortly before Dream grabbed georges stuff and begun to walk. „Lets go to the car guys okay?" his walk was a slight zig zag but none of the other boys noticed.

They where too busy talking to each other and telling the other one what happened.

Clay already knew every little detail about the last three weeks of George's life, but he listened anyways, just enjoying the sound of his voice.

For him he sounded like an angel, no matter what he said.

His whole appearance was breath taking for Clay and he would probably never stop wanting to be close to George just for this feeling.