-21-

„I WANT THE BLUE ONE TUBBO GIVE IT TO ME" Tommy screamed and pulled the Blue sleeping bag out of Tubbos hands who looked scared „Take it Tommy take I didn't knew you wanted to blue one"

Clay laughed at the two boys and grabbed a sleeping bag too.

It was about 2am so all the boys were tired. George sat down on his sleeping mattress. It was right next to clays and a bit apart from the other ones so they would still have a way to get down the treehouse without stepping on someone.

The American laid down next to him „Boys shut the lights now" Wilbur said already cuddled up in his sleeping bag. The younger ones sighted and laid down too.

A few „Good Night guys" later, it was completely silent and all you could hear were the boys breathing and the wind.

George flinched as a cold thing touched his skin.

He instantly realized that it was Clays hand that grabbed him around his belly to pull him close. He was turned with his back to his boyfriend so he soon felt his warm breath in his neck

„Good Night Georgie" the now big spoon whispered and kissed his hair „I love you" the words made George feel something warm inside him.

He grabbed Dreams hand that laid on his stomach and kissed it „Good Night mon petit. I love you to the moon" he didn't need to wait long till Dream responded „and back"

In the Next Morning they woke up because of a loud sneeze.

„God Tubbo shut the fuck up" Tommy mumbled tired.

Everyone slowly begun to open their eyes. It wouldn't make sense if only some of them would go back to sleep

„Good Morning" Clay said in the rough morning voice George loved so much. Dream was still glued to George's back as he lifted his head to look at Wilbur, Tubbo and Tommy.

„What?" he asked because of their confused looks „He's my boyfriend cuddling is normal okay?" he laughed slightly as the other ones just nodded fast.

„Okay I so you three want just some bread, I can get that. Mon petit what do you want?" George asked smiling sweet

„Mon petit? Clay do you know what that means" Tommy wheezed and Dream shook his head „No I don't and I can't even translate it because I don't know how to spell it" he whined and looked at George who just laughed „Please don't tell him it annoys him so much" the British men nodded

„Of course not. It fits... pretty well" they all begin to laugh

„Dream, George we need to go now. I have a important meeting in two hours and need to bring the boys back home" they all got in a big group hug, including George.

„Promise we will see you again Dream" one of them mumbled wich made everyone realize that this could be the last time they saw each other

„Promise it!" another one said now and Dream smiled in pain „I promise guys. I promise that we will see us again" he couldn't break more than one promise.

He had to see them again, even though he couldn't control what would happen and when it would take place.

All he knew was that he hadn't got much time left.

„Lets go to Wilburs car now I think you have to leave. George and me will clean this up" everyone nodded and they started to walk over to the car

„See you guys" Dream said and hugged everyone again, even Tommy wanted a hug „Good bye big D! Don't break your promise or I'll break George's neck"