-2-

„Ugh why am I like this" George complained, staring at the small white peace of paper in his hand.

The question how he was could possibly text Clay with out having his number, was solved.

He was a very sneaky person.

Somehow, Clay managed to sneak a small peace of paper with his number on in one of George's pockets, so he would find it sooner or later.

But that wasn't the only thing that snuck in.

George's heart was racing as he slowly typed the numbers in his phone to create a contact for Clay so he would be able to message him.

The tall american didn't only sneaked in his number, he kind of sneaked himself into George's heart too.

Not in a Love Kind, but he was already so important to George that he was god damn nervous about texting him. He saved his life and he didn't even really said thank you.

He should say thank you, right?

He opened the messenger and begun to type.

He started of with a simple „Hey Clay, it's George You know? Idk if you remember me" his gaze flew over the screen and as he saw after two minutes straight staring at the screen that he read the message, he turned his phone immediately off and threw it away from him.

I can't do this I can't do this I- his thoughts ran through his head when his phone shortly rung.

He got an answer.

His whole body froze and he stared at the wall. How long should he wait to read it? Or should he even wait? Instantly reading is scary and weird he thought but he answered pretty fast too so it's fine.

He ended the argue in his head and grabbed his phone. Play it cool, George, play it cool was the last thing he thought before opened the message

Clay

Hey Clay, it's George You know? Idk if you remember me

Hi George :) of course I remember you I mean how could I forget you?

Am I that special?

Yes of course you are

Well thank you I think you are a pretty cool person too Clay

So are you in trouble or are there any thoughts that I need to help you with or why are you texting me?

No no it's nothing like that I just wanted to say hello and thank you

Oh okay Good I was already worried about you. Btw you don't Need to call me Clay that... well I just don't really like it when people call me Clay

What else should I call you? The other guy called you Dreamie, right? Is that your nickname?

Normally no one calls me Dreamie that's just... idk. It's actually just Dream but if you want you can call me Dreamie lmao

Oh okay then Dream
How are you Btw?

I'm good I'm good. Hbu?

Yeah I'm great thanks for asking :)

I won't say anything against that but just to remind you I'm always here to talk alright?