|2|

I wake up to the shift of an arm around me

I wake up to the shift of an arm around me. My eyes fluttered open to meet with the beautiful specimen, nuzzling to the nape of my neck, his strong arms wrapped around my body. A grey knit draped over our molded naked bodies.

My eyes wandered around the small tent of goldilocks, I can hear the tides lapping to the shore and the strong breeze from outside. Couples and teens camped on the shore itself but that didn't stop us from fucking all night.

A shiver run through my spine on the memory of his lips on mine, his length buried deep inside me, the water lapped between us, increasing the friction.

For the first time in my entire sexual life, I met a guy who matched the fire and passion of mine. A guy with incredible skills, stamina, and experience.

I almost moaned on recalling his talented finger and tongue on me.... not to mention his thick long dic---.

God! What's wrong with me?

Slowly and quietly I removed his arms around me. He groaned a bit but fell back to sleep naturally. His travel- bag laid open on the floor. I go through his stuffs to find myself a T-shirt.

The tides ate all my clothes. My eyes fell on a camera inside his bag, The strap of the camera had Don't fucking touch, it's CASPIAN'S PROPERTY imprinted on it.

Caspian, that is one hot name. Just like him.

I choose a T-shirt which said, I haven't craved attention until I tasted yours. Honestly, I have seen all kinds of men but one who has a pick-up printed on his T-shirt - Lord, my first time.

My eyes fall to the man who is sleeping peacefully on his laid out mattress. I couldn't help but trace my fingers across his chiseled jaw and his sharp cheekbone slowly brushed back his golden curls.

I have never been this intimate with anyone. Maybe it's the five shots of martini? All I know is: last night was amazing.

Goodbye Goldilocks, I sighed as I walked towards the dock nearby.

The chilly new year breeze hit me like a wave of relief. My feet dangled into the water as I sit on the empty dock, satisfied as a well-fed cat lying in the sun early summer morning.

'Intimate, wild night with a complete stranger. Done. Moral: Anyone can fuck you but not everyone can ignite your soul.'

I scribbled it down on a piece of paper, dropped in a wine bottle, and secured it with a cork before tossing it in the blue ocean with a splash.

One wish crossed out from my wish-list.

______________

I tidied up the small apartment that I have rented. There is a huge pile of stuffs which was needed to throw and in literal words, it was a huge mess, but, well... At least I found an apartment at a cheap rate.