**|4|**

"My mom always told me seashells bring you good luck," I say as I tie an anklet with small seashells around her silky smooth legs

A piece of white cloth was tied across her hips hiding her cream swimsuit from me. A ridiculously large hat sat atop her head, her hair done perfectly. No one can deny the fact that is incredibly hot yet perfectly beautiful.

"What happened to your mother?" she asked laying on the laid-out large cloth on the hot sand and I mimicked her action, "That's funny; the way she passed away."

She snaps her head to me with an are-you-serious look. I chuckled, taking off my shades, and rolled over to lay on my stomach so we could have an eye-to-eye talk.

"My mom was a medical professor. One day she teaching about heart attacks and she tried demonstrating it to her students but little did they know it wasn't a demonstration but her heart actually collapsed." I emit a sad chuckle and look down at her. She was staring at me emotionless, "There is nothing funny about it."

"I know. She was a great mother, wife, and good daughter and she lived her life heavenly. Accomplished everything she ever wanted." I paused before I continued, "And most importantly she got a handsome, charming, captivating, alluring, attractive, genuine, generous son like me."

She laughs arching her back, "Oh-That's for sure."

We freeze for a moment before bursting into laughter together.

I share more about my teenage years like the time I broke my rib in trying to impress a blonde queen bee or like the time; my sex tape was leaked in high school and that's how my journey of being a popular high schooler began. I shared my objective to become a travel photographer and Why traveling is so important to me.

"It makes me less lonely." I paused before continuing. "My dad passed away when I was just 9 years old and after mom's departure, I had no one. House suddenly didn't feel like home."

"Mine never did." she chuckles and gets up on her feet, untied her knot, and threw the white cloth on my face before walking towards the shore. I watched her play with waves and cold breeze. I pull out my phone and clicked few pictures of her. One of my favorites was; her slipping on feet, her expression of horror as her face approached the sand due to the act of gravity.

_______________

"Now that I have captured your attention
I wanna steal you for a rhythm intervention
Mr. TSA, I'm ready for inspection
Sh-sh-show me how you make a first impression."

"Come on, goldilocks," she screamed out from the dance floor. Her neon pink dress and design on her arm helped me to keep an eye on her.