**|10|**

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. YOU CAN SKIP THE PART WHEN YOU SEE **
UNTIL YOU SEE IT AGAIN

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

I wake up with a heavy head and blink my eyes, trying to adjust to the sunlight hitting my face.

I looked around me. I was lying on a cosy bed. White curtains blocked the view from outside.

I lifted my torso up almost got a heart attack. My reflection that protayed on the mirror. It's wasn't me.

I was bald. My golden curls were gone! Instead, some greenish-brown stain covered my head.

Ohh God!!!

"Caspian, you are awake." I hear the familiar voice, and I snap my head to her.

She stood in the doorway. She was wearing a white cotton dress. a small white sleeveless top and a skirt with a long slit. Her brown locks were braided tightly.

She now looked like one of them.

"You bitch!" I screamed, dashing towards her. I slammed her to the wall beside her with a blunt force that I almost winced.

I breathed heavily with burning anger as I looked at her calm, angelic face.

"What did you do to me?" I seethed.

Our bodies were plastered. My chest heaved against hers.

She batted her lashes and spoke, "saved your life."

I punched my fist into the wall just inches from her face. My nose flared. Jaw tightens. Yet she didn't flinch a bit.

"Done? Let me speak." She raised her brows in question.

I scoffed and pushed off from the wall. leaning on the doorway.

"I told them that we are couples. Who eloped?" She began, and I relaxed a bit. "My parents don't like you." She moved closer to me. Her fingers intertwined with mine, and I let her.

I looked into her hazel eyes, and she continued, "I said my family tried to kill you." Her hands grabbed my face, and a smile cracked on her lips.

"And I told them that that incident made you... " She paused and bit her bottom lips to stop grinning, "mentally unstable."

"What?!" I yanked her hand that held my jaw.

She laughed at my amusement and said, "I had to."

That made sense. My head was bald because of some mental treatment.

"You little minx," I growled, and I scooped her up by her thighs. She giggled softly and wrapped her legs around me.

"I kind of like your new look," she said, slowly running her fingers over my head. "You smell like herbs." She scrunched her nose.

"Oh really?" I challenged her, cocking my brow.

I throw her on the bed. Her skirt teases me more than it should. I took off my shirt and pounced on her.

"You are really hot when you are mad." She whispered, running her fingers over the stubble that had been growing on my face.

I wait no more to crash my lips onto hers. pushing my tongue inside her mouth. She sucked on it, throwing me off the edge.

"You are the death of me." I growled, and my hand roamed between her thighs. She moans in response.

***

Fuck! She wasn't wearing anything underneath. She was already soaking wet for me.

"I want to taste you," I bit her lips, and she moaned in response.