|9|

I brace for the crash. I think of all the things I love doing-places I wanted to visit. I have a long bucket list as well. My passions are all drowning-well, crashing.

The motor stopped, and the helicopter scratched its feet on the ground, and I closed my eyes tighter.

"Caspian?"

I hear her angelic voice.

Oh god! She died as well.

"Caspian!!"

"We are in hell or heaven." I don't dare to open my eyes.

"Open your fucking eyes?" She snapped, and I fluttered my eyes open. It was dark ahead; however, the moon glowed from above.

"Oh, not dead, huh?" I smirk made way to my face.

"Yet." She deadpan and kicked open the door.

We don't talk about the blunt confession I made in the air. I'm seriously not sure I was in the right mind about it.

"Should I plead for you to get out of there?!" She shouted from outside while I fumbled with the seatbelt.

It hit my nerve all of a sudden, and I charged out with fumes.

"You made all this chaos, and now you are screaming like I did something wrong?"

"Oh, it's all my fault now?"

I looked at her in astonishment."Of-fucking-cource"

She gritted her teeth and kicked a stone. "See, you changed into your true colours once I got you out of there."

I wasn't bothered by her screams at me but much more by a moving bush behind her.

"Brave, watch out!"

An arrow bolted from the bush, and she dodged it. It almost took her head off.

Panic again filled my nerves, and adrenaline rushed through my veins. I got into fight mode.

My eyes pierced into the dark. We stood there with our backs to each other, braced for a fight.

"Who are you?" "Come out!" Brave shouted when another arrow was shot, and I nearly missed it.

We hear rustling from the bush, but instead of the one person that we expect, we are encircled by an army of men with bows and arrows.

Their dressing was similar to that of Neanderthal men. Their dark skin glowed under the moonlight.

One of the well-built and handsome men stood forward. His body muscles would be an equal match with Michael B. Jordan's.

"You have trespassed on our territory."

Uh-oh! This is the Wakanda?

Brave lowered her braced arms in a sense of realisation, and I followed her.

I got into a anxious mode as the man kept staring. I brought both my arms to my chest in a wakanda style, "Wakanda forever,"

Only if looks could kill. I would be six-feet below the ground. I gulped and smiled at him.

This guy !! And his stares!!

"Ouch!" I exclaimed when Brave stomped my foot with hers.

"Ma binu, oluwa mi." She spoke, lowered her knee, and bowed to the man.

(I'm sorry, your highness.)

What the fuck?! Now what was that?

I'm left flabbergasted. The daggering stare the man gave me made me replicate what she did, but in the most clumsiest and awkward way possible.

The next 10 minutes were consistent with both of them exchanging words in a language I had never even heard of.

All I could think was, "How many languages does she know?" What is it taking so long? What are they saying? It all seems like gibberish to me! Is she trading me with them? Even if for what? Were they cannibals? I want to go home! Mummmyyyyy

I was startled when I was suddenly lifted into the air. I think my heart stopped beating. I was screaming at the top of my lungs, but my voice drowned when the men started making howling noises.

The strong, dark men were carrying me somewhere. I looked down to see Brave wincing while the broad man cringed with confusion.

"You fucking bitch!" I cursed. "Put me down, you animals." "Now I say!" I screamed, but in vain, so I started crying, "Please, no."

I hear a kid scream, "ara re ko da."

(He is really unwell.)

I was brought to a huge village with cute little houses made of wood and bamboo. Kerosene light was visible in the dark.

I was taken to one of the houses and kept on a bed.

I was still crying for mercy. The moment they laid me on the bed, I was sure they were going to eat me up alive.

"Oh, sweet Jesus." I raised my torso only to be thrown back again.

"Don't-" I tried to get up again, but they pushed me back again.

An old grandma appeared out of nowhere, startling me. I was screaming like a child who was going to get vaccinated.

The kids around me were laughing. Shut up, you brats!

The grandma approached me, and the guards made way for her.

She massaged my head and all the way to my neck, which somehow stopped me from screaming, and she held a point on my neck with her fingers and applied pressure. Slowly, darkness filled my eyes.