*|7|*

Dedicated to @erinababarr

I turned around to face the intruder which I could easily identify from the inks from all over his body, only his face was the only place where the ink hadn't been touched, "Stephan

I turned around to face the intruder which I could easily identify from the inks from all over his body, only his face was the only place where the ink hadn't been touched, "Stephan."

"Hello, love," he smirks walking closer to my body, caging me between him and the counter. His hands placed on either side of my hips and I tried my best to keep a straight face.

"Are you hurt? You okay?" he asked nonchalantly.

I'm pretty sure that he doesn't want to marry me either. He wants my dad's alliance and it was his mother's pride that stopped him to walk away from me. Again, it's most probably his pride that wants Caspian's head chopped off.

It's pretty shameful when some other random guy just simply kidnaps your fiancé and flies over.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled.

"Good." he nodded, taking steps back from me, allowing me to breathe.

"Ahem."

Someone clears their throat and our eyes snap in the direction of the sound.

Dada, how surprising! He probably might have forced Stephen to talk to me.

"You guys can take your private chat as long as you want but we have a topic to discuss." I tried my best not to roll my eyes.

"We have decided that the marriage shouldn't be postponed for any longer," Dada said, as we all took our seats on the couch in my bedroom.

"Like how fast?" I asked.

"Maybe tomorrow?" Dada suggested.

"No," I yelled and quickly recovered. "I mean, I don't have time to do anything. Dress, preparations?"

"Okay then." Dada sighed. "Day after tomorrow."

Dada! What the hell?

"And don't worry about the preparations. I have it all covered." Dada assures and I couldn't even pretend to the happy.

"Darling, we have come to this discussion after thinking about it thoroughly," Stephan said, wrapping his hand around my waist.

"You were aware?" I hinted.

"Yes. Rumors about your being kidnapped spread out like wildfire. Other godfathers now assume that we are vulnerable and weak."

"But we are not!" I exclaimed and a guilty expression covered their faces.

"El Cariño, you don't have to worry about anything. Everything will be perfect after this marriage. We are going be back with strength and power." Dada patted my head before leaving the room.