chapter 15 - new home for Eli

The next morning, Zayne woke up entangled in Adrian's arms again. This time he didn't pull away and stayed where he was, it was quite comfortable.

"Hey." Adrian greeted him, his voice rough from waking up not long ago. Zayne turned to him and wrapped around him. "Hi." He replied.

Adrian brought his hand up to Zayne head and laced his fingers into Zayne's hair. "Let's stay like this for a while." Adrian said and Zayne grinned at him. He didn't have any objections, staying like that was nice.

They both laid there for a while before Zayne's phone went off. Today was Monday, he had work today. "Don't pick up." Adrian ordered him.

He debated it. It was work, it might be important. Zayne sighed as he pried himself away from Adrian. "It might be important." Zayne said as he reached for his phone.

Adrian sighed as he sat up in bed. "I'm important." Zayne smiled at Adrian's comment as he picked up the call.

"Hey Noah. Would you like to tell me why you're calling so early in the morning." Zayne said into the phone. Adrian pulled Zayne over to his side and Zayne mouthed for him to be quiet.

"It's Monday. You better be coming down soon, there's a lot of things going on here and I want an explanation." Noah requested, there wasn't even a greeting.

Zayne looked at the clock on the wall and sighed. "Not even a hello? Fine, I'll be there in about an hour okay?" He said into the phone and leaned on Adrian.

"You better be." Noah said before he hung up. Zayne turned off his phone and threw it to the side. He tried to get up but Adrian pulled him back.

"Come on, you heard him, I need to get to the station." Zayne said as he plopped back down by Adrian's side. Adrian wrapped his arm around Zayne's shoulder.

"A few minutes won't hurt." He said as he grabbed Zayne's jaw and tilted Zayne's face up to face him. He leaned down and kissed him. And obviously, it took more than just a few minutes.

"Hey, I really do need to go." Zayne pulled away for a second and said. "Go clean up. Do you want breakfast?" Adrian asked as he let Zayne out of his grip.

Zayne nodded as he climbed off the bed and went into the toilet. Adrian grumbled and got up a moment later, also walking into the toilet.

"What're you doing. Get out." Zayne said. Adrian had caught him in the middle of stripping. Adrian ignored him and went over to the sink. He pulled out a new toothbrush from somewhere and put it at the side for Zayne.

"Are you not bathing?" Adrian said and glanced at Zayne through the mirror. Zayne glared at him. "Not with you here, no." He said and walked over, grabbing  the toothbrush and toothpaste.

"What's there to be shy about. I've seen everything there is to be seen." Adrian chuckled as he finished brushing his teeth. Zayne didn't respond to him.

He reached over and ruffled Zayne's hair. "Okay, okay I'll leave you alone. Come down when you're done." He said before he walked out of the toilet.

Zayne took his bath and put on some clothes he found in the closet before making his way down. He walked into the kitchen and Adrian was sitting down, waiting for him with a sandwich on the table.

"That mine?" Zayne asked as he took a seat. Adrian pushed the plate over to him. Zayne grabbed the sandwich and started eating. "Here. Want me to drive you over?" Adrian asked as he slid the brown envelope from yesterday across the table to Zayne.