Scream for Me

The ninth floor was her least favorite floor of the tomb, to the complete surprise of the other guild members. Despite this, Carissimi spent most of her time between there or the seventh floor. And only for one reason did she bother with wandering this floor when not in her room.

"There you are Sebas!"

Carissimi strode gracefully towards the butler as he exited Tabula's room. Sebas turned to face her and bowed as he always did when greeted by a guild member. Her hands were clasped delicately against her bosom as a smile emoji appeared above her. Resisting the urge to simply glomp Sebas was difficult but she had to remain in character. Touch Me might ban her again if she acted on her desires with his NPC a second time. She still didn't hear the end of it from Dez.

Shaking her to clear her thoughts and return to her task at hand, Carissimi plucked one of her smallest feathers and watched excitedly as the feather turned to diamond. She spent the past month grinding specific dungeons to unlock this extremely rare racial skill, "Wings of Solomon".

This trait turned any detached feather into diamond. It was designed as an offensive move for angels that specialized in healing and sacrifice, giving them at least one powerful attack to defend themselves should the party fail at protecting them. The feathers were of no monetary value or that'd break the system but they could be used as decoration or gifts due to their immense beauty.

The small feather sparkled brightly under the lights, catching every facet of light and reflecting it between them in a gentle wash of rainbow colors. Stepping closer to the butler, Carissimi ordered him to kneel.

"Here you go Sebas!" She said as she attached the tiny feather to his lapel. "A gem for my favorite dragon's hoard."

Carissimi internally squealed as she took a screenshot of this moment. She looked like a lady bestowing a gift upon her chosen knight. Only in this story, the knight is the one who ordered the dragon to protect the princess.

Stepping back to admire her work, Carissimi couldn't help but feel that she was being watched. A chill ran down her spine as she remembered her stalker and quickly logged out to make sure her home was secured.

Sebas was left kneeling until moments later when Lady Dez came to retrieve him for Lord Touch Me.

_____________________

Carissimi was panicking. She tried to view her screenshot by opening her controls but the menu wouldn't open. She further panicked when she noticed that she was still in the throne room. She twisted to face Momonga but forgot she was sitting on the arm of the throne.

Her balance was thrown off and she fell into Momonga's lap. Her mind froze as she processed the feeling of hard bones and sharp hips against the backs of her thighs.

She could feel her legs...

Giving a hesitant wiggle, she was terrified to realize she could actually move her legs. She could feel every dip and edge of the skeleton beneath her. Her mind was racing and nothing was making sense. She could feel her legs! Her back felt weird and something was tingling around her ankle...

She could feel her ankle...

Carissimi did the only thing she could do at that moment. Scream.

Momonga was shocked, yes. But Carissimi's scream was enough to knock him right out of it. She had activated one of her attacks, "Heaven's Wail", by accident. The very walls seemed to tremble beneath the rising frequency and volume of her voice.