Turned Her Tears to Diamonds in Her Crown

"And that is why I'll be officially on break for the next year! Thank you for your support!"

The camera's lights blinded her as she smiled for one last photo before wrapping up the interview. She'd been trying to hide the news for as long as possible but there was only so long before someone found out. Might as well make the announcement before it became a scand-

"SARA!"

Her head turned to see her older brother running towards her with a bouquet of blue and pink roses and a ridiculously large stuffed bear. The man was uniquely handsome with pale skin, bright blue eyes and full head of salt and pepper hair, his Asian and European features blending nicely. He easily towered over her 5'7 frame at a staggering 6'4. Her short, curly black hair and Afro-Asian features were a sharp contrast to his and confused most people when they found out the two were siblings.

"Why didn't you tell me?'

Sara Yamamoto, twenty-three year old international singer and actress and host of the Yggdrasil World Championships...

"I wanted to keep it under wraps, oniichan. You can't keep a secret from your wife to save your life and she loves to gossip. Im sorry."

Was six months pregnant.

__________

"I don't think Carisimmi would appreciate you painting Snowflake pink and blue, Dez." Ulbert said as he took paint buckets from the shadow demon.

Momonga was logged into Yggdrasil and preparing a surprise party for Carissimi with Dez, Uldert and Peroroncino when Tabula ran in frantically and told them all to check the server chat rooms. Momonga sent a confused emoticon but did as told. All present stared in horror at the headlines plastered all over the board.

YGGDRASIL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS POSTPONED AFTER ATTACK ON HOST

SARA YAMAMOTO ATTACKED BY CRAZED FAN OUTSIDE OF BRIDAL STORE

THE END OF THE QUEEN? STAR OF BOX OFFICE HIT "KILL ME BEFORE I DIE" ATTACKED IN WEEK AFTER RELEASE

FETUSES CARVED FROM IDOL'S WOMB IN BROAD DAYLIGHT

ACTRESS STABBED FROM BEHIND AND STOMACH SLICED OPEN TWO DAYS AFTER PREGNANCY REVEAL

"If I can't have you, no one can!" Last Words Yelled by Attacker as Singer Bleeds Out on Sidewalk.

Dez was the first to log out, followed by Peroroncino. Momonga was frozen in his spot as the other's followed and left the game. Carisimmi had been attacked? She lost the baby- no babies? How could this happen? Why did this happen?

Momonga finally managed to log out, leaving the maids and Sebas confused at why the party was abandoned in the middle of preparations.

__________

Carisimmi awoke with a strangled gasp, her body covered in a cold sweat. She struggled to get off her stomach but the sheets over her wings held her down like a dead weight. She struggled to get out for what felt like hours when the sheets were pulled off and she was helped into a seated position. Carissimi gulped down greedy lungfuls of air as her eyes darted about. Sephiroth was kneeling behind and using his body to hold hers up, her wings spread limply as her body was forced to relax. Karma was petting her hair gently and guided the angel's face to look at her's. Carisimmi felt herself calming as she looked at the spirals slowly turned in pools of wine.