May All Your Dreams Be Sweet Tonight

Carisimmi giggled as she walked the silent halls of the 9th floor. Everything was so quiet and peaceful this late at night. No one to disturb her or ask her to heal them cause they didn't want to use their health potions. Just her and her thoughts.

"I want kids. Lots and lots of babies." She hiccuped as her avatar walked doggedly across the floor without its usual grace. "Lots of babies. But I can't have babies on tour-hic! My belly would block the stage!" She hiccuped a few more times as she tried to refocus herself.

She'd just gotten home from a wrap party and was drunk as hell. She should've gone straight to bed but she didn't want the loneliness of those cold sheets when she fell asleep. So here she was. Logged into Yggdrasil and all alone in the tomb.

Carisimmi frowned as the argument she had with her manager came back to her. "I can have them if I want. No one tells me what to do!" She shouted to the empty halls. "I belong to no one!"

Continuing her directionless trek, her avatar suddenly bumped into an obstacle. Her first thought was to smite whatever blocked her path before her eyes focused on a white tie. Following it upwards, Carisimmi was pleasantly surprised to see that she'd bumped into Sebas.

Sebas looked worriedly at his Lady. She seemed to be troubled and her angry shouts were worrisome. Had someone try to capture her. To try possess the Unholy Angel of Nazarick was a grievous sin and must be punished. How he wished to ask who dared to try own her, but alas. He was speechless as always when in her presence. Sebas was pulled from his thoughts by his lady collapsing to the floor, like a puppet with its strings suddenly cut. Alarmed, he scooped her up only to be slightly relieved when he heard tiny snores coming from her lips. His lady had obviously exhausted herself to the point of passing out where she stood. She must've dealt with the insolent fool already and had come here to vent. How remarkable but fragile his Lady was.

Without a second thought, Sebas turned on his heels and made his way to his mistress's room to tuck her in. The floor was no place for a Supreme Being, especially one as precious as she, to sleep. The walk was a short one but Sebas found it pleasant to be able to hold a Supreme Being so close. He passed several maids, the women pausing in awe at the sight. Lady Carisimmi must trust him immensely to allow herself to be carried by the head steward.

And that she did.

Sebas carefully opened the double doors to Carisimmi's room and entered with his still sleeping cargo. Upon placing her upon the bed, Sebas was yanked forward.

Carisimmi woke up to Sebas's face and narrowed her brows. Why wasn't he in bed with her? Her dream wasn't following the usual plot. Sebas was supposed to be already undressed and beneath her so why was he fully dressed and standing above her.

"What are you doing?" She said in a low tone, her irritation obvious as she propped herself up on an elbow and tightened her grip on his tie.

Sebas was unable to answer. Had he overstepped his boundaries? Should he have had one of the Pleiades bring her here instead? Surely he wasn't to leave her on the floor? Or was he to have awoken her? Sebas was unsure of what to do when his world spun.

Carisimmi yanked him by the tie and flipped Sebas into the center of her bed. The warnings went ignored as her alcohol addled mind assured her this was all a dream. Swinging a leg over those broad hips, Carisimmi settled herself atop of Sebas. Her fist was still wrapped around his tie so she placed the other on the headboard above the butler and leaned in close. Her avatar's breasts were pressed firmly to Sebas's chest and prevented her from leaning in any closer.