Now I Know I Have Met an Angel in Person And She Looks Perfect

The seventh floor was undeniably beautiful.

Carissimi had always been fond of darker color palettes, reds and black being her favorite colors. The crumbling Grecian architecture scattered about the obsidian fields or sinking in the sea of lava further played to her tastes and made this her favorite floor. Ulbert had once told her that seeing her so at ease and at home in his domain reminded him of how demons were descended from angels.

"You'd make a beautiful queen of Hell, Lady Licentia." He'd purred after reading her character's backstory.

Carissimi had merely laughed and asked him where his actual queen was. The goat stuttered into his mic and then screamed when Dez dropped from the overhead caverns onto him. The two had been such a cute couple but Ulbert had ruined her OTP.

Carissimi huffed as she walked the floor alone, idly considering smiting several imps to punish the goat. The nephilim decided against it. But only because that would just make Dez sad to hear she'd senselessly killed NPCs in her name when she logged back in. That and she didn't have the heart to hurt them. They were just so cute and hadn't done anything wrong to her. Not even Demiurge would face her ire, even if that was the easiest way to hurt Ulbert.

Carissimi looked over to a lavafall and spotted the archfiend crossing over a bridge. Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

With a simple command, Carissimi flew over to the demon and landed in his path. Demiurge stopped in his tracks and bowed to her with a hand over his chest. Carissimi tilted her head and began to curiously inspect his form. Despite how often Dez gushed about him or how often she walked this floor, the angel had never actually met the demon. He was handsome, she'd give him that. But while Sebas was handsome in a rugged and mature way, Carisimmi simply found Demiurge to be...

Cute?

The demon reminded her of the "bad boy" types she'd acted with and played love interests to. He radiated chaotic energy but in the end he would never move to hurt a soul within these walls. Curiously, she opened his character sheet and began to read. She hummed quietly as she scrolled through his description, seeing everything she expected from his creator. Though one sentence did give her pause though...

Demiurge now stood proud and tall, internally preening as Lady Carisimmi inspected him. He'd never met the angel but had overheard great a many praise from his lord and former mistress. She was apparently the "vessel of cruelty and wrath hidden carefully in the form of purity and hope" in the words of his creator. Whispers of her wrath devouring the great dragon that once stood here still traveled amongst the denizens and had filled him with awe and curiosity. No one had ever seen her actually fight. She was known best for her unparalleled healing abilities.

What carnage would she rain upon those who angered her?

"A sadist and masochist? Well aren't you kinky?"

Demiurge could feel his blood grow hot at the tone Carisimmi's voice took. It was so smooth and silky but there were cruel tones underlying it. Like she was mocking him. The angel looked at him with a kind and innocent expression, the voice not matching the image.

"Does that mean you would like it if I tied you down and had my merry way? Or would you prefer it the other way?" She purred lightly before laughing and closing his page. "Don't worry, Demi. Your secret is safe with me."

_________________

Momonga guided Carissimi through the winding paths of the first floor, careful to stick to the shadows. Momonga kept the small angel tucked close to him in order to use his body to cover herself and the glow of her aura. Her pure white attire was easily noticeable in the dark halls and her wings and halo glowed with holy light. She was her own little lantern as they tried to sneak to the exit.