But if the world was ending, you'd come over, right?

AN: Sorry this is so late! I forgot I posted this here...

.,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,.

The Tomb was abuzz with excited chatter and hurried movements. The newer members were especially excited. Carissimi Licentia, one of the original nine, the strongest angel and only nephilim in all of Yggdrasil and the only healer in the guild was returning from her international tour in IRL!

She'd been inactive in the game for almost four months and had missed out on a lot of changes. One of those changes being the addition of a new NPC.

Sebas watched as the meeting hall was filled with the presence of the Supreme Beings. His creator, Lord Touch Me, was particularly cheerful. Sebas had only been created two months prior but he'd seen the presence and power his creator wielded as easily as one breathed countless times. The man was composed and proud at all times, even when arguing with Lord Ulbert. But right now...

"My sister is coming back after all this time!" Touch Me cheered over his mic excitedly.

If there were ever a perfect example of the "little sister complex", it was Touch Me. Unlike Bukubukuchagma and Perorocorocino, the Carisimmi and Touch Me got along very well. The two were more often than not seen together and always shared such loving conversations. Touch Me doted on his little sister, the twelve year distance making her forever a baby in his eyes. Touch Me had even crafted an NPC that permanently resides on the eighth floor just for her.

There'd been whispers that the unknown NPC was one of the strongest NPCs and could only be summoned by Carisimmi's demon form. Something about "perfectly fitting her backstory".

"Ah, Sebas! There you are!"

Sebas turned and bowed to his creator as the man approached. Touch Me towered over the butler and inspected him. With an excited swipe of his hands, he opened Sebas's data sheet and started to type.

"Carisimmi's always been obsessed with this one anime and butler's because of it." Touch Me murmured to his creation as he made his changes. "I even named you after her first crush. She was so sad when she finished it. I hope she likes you. She's been working so hard lately. There isn't any space to make new NPCs and I'm a little too attached to you to just hand you over. "

Unwavering loyalty to Queen Mother Carissimi Licentia.

Sebas felt his soul cry out as the changes were made. The changes were small but they were so important and made the butler want to weep with pride and honor.

"So I'll just make it easier for you to serve both of us. Enjoy the gift, Sebas."

: Racial Knowledge Added: Angels

: Resistance to Holy Attacks

: Resistance to Celestial Attacks

: Custom Pack - Knights Of Hell

: Support Attribute Pack NPHLM- Legendary

: Level Cap Increase

: "Devil's Coin" Added to Inventory

Sebas struggles to remain on his feet as his mind is flooded with new information. His lord was tasking him with such a high honor and he refused to crumble under the weight of his assignment. Still, Sebas dropped to his knee and bowed deeply to his creator. He couldn't speak whenever in the presence of a Supreme Being but he would show his lord how humbled and honored he was by this.