Obsession is More than Posession

Carissimi was busy furnishing her room when Tabula stormed in uninvited. She paid him no mind as his avatar stormed up to hers and displayed an angry emoji as she summoned an elaborate white casket from her inventory. She carefully examined the item before standing it next to the head of the bed. The sight of the item seemed to anger him further, a litany of angry emojis being spammed above him. He roughly grabbed her and turned Carissimi to face him. The angel sighed and finally unmute her headset to speak with her fellow guild member.

"Ah, Tabula. What are you doing here? It's rather rude to come into a lady's room unannounced and uninvited." She said as she lifted the skirt of her voluminous gown to step off the dais her bed was on. She gracefully moved towards the sitting area to sit on a chaise lounge. Going through the motions of sorting her inventory, she continued to talk to Tabula as if nothing were amiss. "You seem rather upset at the moment as well. Did you and Dez get into another argument about security? You should really listen to her more often, her ideas are good."

Tabula watched incredulously as he was spoken to like a child by the youngest member of the guild. He didn't care if she was one of the original members or Touch Me's sister, he would be shown respect as Momonga's second in command! The brain eater stomped over to the angel and pointed a finger in her face. "You know why I'm mad and what you did! The guild just went up in rank to number one on the continental server and received more RAM. I was going to use it to make a fourth sister and you used it all to make two useless NPCs?!"

Carissimi continued to sort through her inventory as if nothing were going on. While she knew she was starting to become exceedingly rude, so was Tabula. Her dislike for him was a well known fact in the guild as she had a complete intolerance for bullies. But Tabula was Momonga's friend and she was supposed to be the peacekeeper of the guild so she played nice.

"And then you hoard a World Item and two god tiers to yourself! One of the Twenty?!"

Usually.

Tabula was now in her face, forcing her to close her inventory. As much as she wanted to continue ignoring him, he was much stronger than her in terms of destructive power in this form and had a racial advantage and he could just say he was farming her tears if questioned.

It wouldn't be the first time.

If he decided to attack her right now, he'd easily kill her and be able to steal said World Items. She'd worked too hard to find them on her own and refused to put them in the treasury. They were her's. Not the guild's.

Carissimi stood and moved around Tabula to put some space between as they maintained eye contact, her gentle eyes staring into the glass of his mask. "Now Tabula," She started as she moved to stand behind an opposite couch. "You already have three NPCs, all of which take up more RAM than the combined floor guardians." Her words were spoken carefully in that lilting voice of hers, each sound rolling off her younger like silk. "I've had the Twenty in my inventory long before the creation of the guild. Harmonia is mine and mine alone. The same with the caskets."

The two began to slowly circle around each as Carisimmi continued to speak, her words holding their own but seemingly ineffective against her stubborn guild mate. "You may see me as selfish for keeping them to myself but I worked too hard to get them to give them up so easily."

Tabula scoffed at her words. She was just the healer, what hard work could she have done to earn those items. "You just ride on our coattails and use Nazarick for its name. You may be the only angel of this server but you are not needed." Looking around, he realized that the objects of his ire weren't even present. "You make two completely useless NPCs to guard your room and they're not even here?"