Monday left me broken. Tuesday, I was through with hoping.

AN: Here is an established timeline so far for this fic. Hope it helps you keep track of things.

2098
-Rin is born
-2107
-Rin's parents get divorced
2110
-Sara is born
2126
-Yggdrasil launches
-Momonga meets cari and Touch Me
2127
-Creates Nines Ooal Gown
-Makes Snowflake
2128
-Expands into Ainz Ooal Gown
2129
-Meets Dez and Sebas for first time
2130
-Logs in drunk and molests Sebas
-Meets Demiurge
2132
-Gives Sebas feather
2133 -
-Cari announces pregnancy and is attacked two days later
-Wakes up after 8 month coma
-Trial of Ken Kamado
2134
-Logs in for the first time in forever, Victim is made, gains her moniker. Guild goes up in rank
-Makes her guardians and fights Tabula
-Dez hangs with Carrisimi. Pero proposed
2138
-Yggdrasil ends, they get sent to new world
NW1
-In new world.

.,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,..,;";,.

"I did it out of love. I love her, your honor."

Sara could only watch in silence as her attacker, Ken Kamado, stood there and claimed his actions were that of love.

"Sara knows that we were meant to be and she dared to go and have a child with someone else? She was my first kiss and I knew from that moment that she loved me. So how could she betray me!" He yelled from the podium as all eyes turned to her. She and Ken had kissed only one time and that was years ago for her first tv show. He was literally only on one episode where her character was working a kissing booth. And he thought that made them a match?

"Those children should have been mine! I cut those little bastards!" His voice was getting higher as he started to stand from his seat. His eyes were locked on her as he slowly smiled. "They were going to ruin everything. You understand that, right sweetheart." He was speaking in what he thought was a soothing tone but all Sara could hear was the weaks cries of an infant as she slowly fell back into that moment. "The girl was dead before I got her out but the boy... He screamed. He dared scream at me when he shouldn't even exist."

"Get him out of my courtroom!" The judge called out as Ken continued to talk, her horror mounting as she realized what he was doing. "I slit his throat!" The man continued and lunged for her. "I slit his throat and I'd do it again! You hear me!" The guards dragged him away as Sara sat there in shock. Rin was in front of here and trying to get her attention while her mother stroked her hair. Her father was in tears beside her as he watched his little girl clutched mindlessly at her stomach.

"You hear me! You can't run from our love Sara!"

"YOU CAN'T RUN!"

------

Rin could only watch as his sister receded further into herself. Only a month after waking up from a coma and she was further back than the day she left that hospital. "Sara..." He started, unsure what to say. He couldn't truly understand what she felt. He wasn't a woman, so he couldn't understand the loss of something so special as to create children. He married his highschool sweetheart, so he never felt the pain of the one you love abandoning you. His daughter was still alive, so he didn't know the anguish of losing a child, much less two. He never lost eight months of his life. So how could he say "I understand how you feel".

"Sara, I'm here for anything you need." He said lamely. His sister said nothing as she wheeled herself to the lift their parent's had installed on the grand staircase where he watched his mother ruin their relationship all those years ago. He'd long grown out of his cynical mindset but at times like these...