Lobelia Academy Fights Back!

Looking out the window I see my sister getting dragged by these beautiful women in a limousine. Two of them remind me of the twins, but they had a different uniform than Ouran.

'Lobelia Academy,' I thought as my eyes flared with fire. I had heard the story where Haruhi was torn and Lobelia tried to get her in. I didn't like them, I had seen some shows of there's because I had always been a fan of theatre but they ruined it for me.

I sat back down at the table, not wanting to get involved with Lobelia girls, if Haruhi can deal with them once, she can for sure do it again.

...

It's been a couple minutes of me reading and practicing my speech when I hear a singsong, "Haruhi! Come out and play~!" Without looking up from my speech book I could tell dad was walking towards the door, as he had just woken up.

He opened the door and immediately the Host Club started walking away, which I giggled at. I guess Mori could hear me because he slightly moved his head and fixed his eyes one mine, he stared at me emotionless until he winked with a smirk.

I froze.

'What the hell' my face burns bright red as I stick my face back in the book, the whole conversation I was listening to and in the end they came inside. Mori sitting next to me and sneakily grabbing my hand, which I obliged to. But of course not without Honey sitting next to him with flowers and looking at us with happiness.

Dad then told us a whole story about how mom went to Lobelia Academy, and it made sense how she was able to put up with dads over dramatic behavior. I wasn't surprised, she was nice and not petty like they are now.

I hated those girls. I didn't have the best past with Lobelia. I went to the middle school until they practically bullied me senseless because of my voice.

I liked the piano, and because of the keys and vibrations, I could usually pick up on it. I still sometimes play the piano when I'm out, the ones that usually are on display at the mall. And because of my talent with the instrument, I was well known at Lobelia, but those are memories I pushed back in order to move forward.

...

You've got to be kidding me.

"Maybe.. but maybe I wanted to be seen with good looking men! And my lovely daughter!" My Dad cockily comes out behind a pole, me and the rest of the Host Club behind him sweat dropping.

We're all trying to sneak into the school. Key word: trying.

I hold Mori's hand, a little nervous, the building was always so intimidating, but it's scary to be back.

Mori looks at me and noticed my discomfort, though he doesn't question it, he just rubs his thumb over my hand and whispers in my ear, "I'll protect you."

My eyes widen.

"Soon, you'll find someone to protect you from awful people Y/N."

When will I notice?

"You'll just know, and when you do, you're heart will flutter, and a whole new color comes into the world."

Thank you mommy.

The gates open and I'm practically dragged in and now I'm wearing a Lobelia club shirt. What's that girls name again? Oh right.

"Thank you Lady Benibara! We wish you luck today!" Is what we repeat over and over for the club to make sure we're the real deal, though one of them is staring down at me.

Whispers are over the crowd of crazy girls when one of them comes up to me and holds out a paper, blushing like crazy.

"I-I've always been a fan of your playing..! And when you left.. I-I was really sad! So please sign this!" She bows a full 90 degree angle and I'm taken aback.