Honey's Little Brother And Memories

I arrived at the giant pink school known as Ouran Academy. Haruhi didn't have enough time to pack her lunch so I decided to make it for her, though she ran out the door before I could give it to her. Luckily I know my way around the school because of Tamaki and the Host Club.

I was walking through the familiar halls when I finally found Haruhi in front of me.

"Books!" I yell. Ever since I found Mori in the market, he's been talking to me a lot and even helping me out with pronouncing some words that I've had trouble with. And because of that, I've been able to speak a lot clearer now.

Haruhi turns around and looks shocked, but still waits for me to catch up.

"Y/N, why are you here?"

"Lunch." I smile and hold the bento out for her to take.

"Oh wow, thanks sis," She laughs a little and takes it, "Wanna come to the Host Club? I'm sure they'll be happy that you're here."

I think a little, already knowing what my answer was. I nod my head and we head off a little further until were stopped by a voice.

'And just as I was about to enter too.' I frown.

Haruhi and I look back at the voice to see a small male wearing glasses with brown hair. He was wearing an Ouran uniform, but with different colors, he also looked very serious and sophisticated for his age.

"Excuse me, are you a member of the Host Club? Could you ask 3rd year student, Mitskuni Haninozuka to meet me out here?

'Hurry up little guy, I wanna see my man.' I joke in my head.

Before I could go further into my mind I hear a cute voice call, "Chika-Chan!"

Before either me or Haruhi could turn around, the boy named Chika jumped over us and tackled Honey.

It made me remember something:

"Loser!"

"She's so ugly."

"Why are you guys saying mean things to her?"

"Like it matters, she can't hear."

"That's weird."

The kids in my class, they pushed me and made fun of me for not being able to hear. And I had to hold it in, my feelings were hurt and shattered in every class I took. The people who I thought were my friends, just faked it for fun. I guess none of them knew I could read lips so well.

Though I didn't have hearing aids at the time, it was like I could somehow feel their taunts and insults. This was one of the many reasons why I was homeschooled.

Why was it triggering now? Sure I had my moments, but it shouldn't happen here. Ouran is supposed to be a safe place, not a dangerous one.

I felt someone grab my hand, his rough but smooth one meeting mine.

It was Mori.

No wonder I feel safe here, it's because of him.

"Bear..."

"You were zoning out."

"Why?" I ask as I point to Honey and Chika fighting, it was like a blur to watch. Though for some reason I didn't feel panic like my sister was feeling.

"Tradition." He answered briefly. Though I don't pay attention to that, my mind is on the fact that he still hasn't let go of my hand.

I blush a little and turn my attention towards the fight.