Double Date In Karuizawa?!

'Why did I agree to this?' I deadpan in my mind while internally blushing. Mori being right beside me notices this and leans his face closer to mine to inspect it. I only catch the slight smirk across his face for a second before he acts clueless again.

'He knows exactly what he's doing!' This time I visibly blush and look away from him, pouting, as we keep walking, trailing a little behind Hikaru and Haruhi.

How did I get in this situation?

Well...

~Flashback~

"NO!" I yell as I blush and cover my face, violently shaking my head from side to side. They had just asked me to go on a date with Mori so I could spy on Hikaru and Haruhi!

"NO WAY!" I yell in my hands and I turn away from the Host Club.

"Come on Y/N-Chan! She'll know we're spying on her if any of us go!" Tamaki pleads with puppy dog eyes.

I blush furiously at the thought of me and Mori holding hands and... KISSING! My head bursted into heat and I could practically feel smoke coming out of my ears.

"Wow Y/N-"

"We didn't know you had THAT big of a crush on Mori-Senpai~" The twins cooed at me while Karou removed my hands from my face.

"MMMMMMMMMM!" I scream back into my hands as the twins chuckle and hug me from both sides.

Though they weren't wrong, I had realized my feelings when I met him, it was such a small admiration too. But over time, it blossomed into being in love with him. I would even say that I know many things about him, things that many people don't know. I know of his past and I could tell a lot of his emotions by his body language.

"Fine... I'll do it..." I mutter and slightly remove my hands to peek out of them.

~Flashback End~

And that's how I'm in this situation with poor Mori. Though I had to say that he looked really handsome, he had on jeans with nice, black shoes and a short sleeved- that goes down to his elbows- green sweater. It was kind of chilly today so I just wore a pretty sunflower dress with red flats.

Hikaru and Haruhi stop at an ice cream van and start ordering. I tug on Mori's sleeve and point where the two are. He looks to where I'm pointing and looks down at me.

"You want ice cream?" He asks, slight amusement in his voice.

I nod and smile at him while looking down to dig in my purse. He grabs my hand and shakes his head.

"I'll pay."

"No!"

"Y/N, I'll pay."

"Noooooo!"

"I'm paying."

We both argue and I whine. I feel bad for letting him pay, but it's not like I have a choice, he probably won't give up until I give in. I feel my bag being taken from me and I pout at Mori as he looks down at me with a slight smile.

"If you can reach your purse, then I'll let you pay." He teases as he holds up my purse and looks down at me.

"No fair!" I yell and jump up to get it, but each time I do, he just holds it up higher. I pout and make a 'hmph' sound as I turn away and give in. I feel him pat my head and I hear a slight chuckle.

'Are my hearing aids acting up, or did he just chuckle?' I blush at the thought and shake my head to make my mind straight again.

We head towards the ice cream truck and I see Hikaru and Haruhi already eating their ice cream. We start ordering and I point to f/f (favorite flavor) ice cream and I look up at the vender to see it look surprisingly like Tamaki.